part=38

**author pov**

Did anyone ever imagine when we start losing everything, no but the main reason pressent in us,  and that is our 'ears', why?? Right this question rise in your mind right and the ans is clear and that is:-
"never make your ears addicted to the voice of victory that you can't able to hear the voice of loss because as long as sound of loss keep playing in your ears ,you will be two steps ahead of it".

Same thing is happen to ' Lee yoon sung '.

It's been 5 days , alot of changes occur in this 5 days. Bts got the file about 'Lee yoon sung'. A file that contain all the weak points of him. A file due to which ' Lee yoon sung '
Start losing his power, money, position, and every single thing!!!

In these 5 days his 34 clubs get sealed by government, 10 hotels also get sealed by government. Many new start up businesses get closed, over all in bussiness world he used to be in number 2nd spot but now he is number zero. His companies get bankrupt .

His 6 secret mafia centres get blast over night. He is losing his everything.
He is getting crazy day by day  . And the most important question for him is where are you?? He still can't able to find you. He want You because you have royal mafia snow pendent.

And now  his main target is you now!!!!!!! And one thing is sure he will do anything to get you, he will use Every single hooks and crocks to get you!!

On the other hand  BTS is getting more powerfull. They are still on number one place in bussiness and now becoming more powerfull in mafia world, because they are destroying his centres but they did not killing any 'Lee yoon sung 'man. Even they are giving proposal to joining them. And Lee yoon sung man also joining without any hesitation because bts are giving  more salary to them and assure them about their families. They are assuring them to protect  their families and if something happen to them than bts will do everything to support their family. They will never make their families orphan.

But still they didn't able to find you. They are getting cruel day by day.

And now their main target is to kill 'Lee yoon sung ' and get you back.

And about you ,you are getting good in fighting skills day by day, eunwoo start teaching you how to play with guns. You are getting good but still sad about your family you don't want to leave with him but also start having some feelings for him. He never leave you for a second, he tease you, irritates you, annoy you, but also make you laugh, also make you feel good whenever you are sad ,thinking about your family and past. He never force you, never touch you as he promise he will not do anything. He is respecting you.

But still whenever you look in his eyes you always see many emotions yet same, sad,anger,disapointment and love. But one thing is confirm to you that he is just like you, just like you have bad past he also have bad past, and this is 100% sure to you because whenever you ask him about his child hood he always become cold and get trigger. So you stop asking him.

----------------------------------------------
I hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

keep supporting BTS