• 𝐂hapter 29

Start from the beginning

"Would you like me to serve you now?" The woman asked, smiling down at me.

I gulped and nodded. "Yes, please."

After finishing my full English breakfast, I had my bath and donned the swimsuit he'd gotten for me.

It was a bit revealing and I felt uncomfortable going out in front of everyone like this but when the helper whom I came to learn that her name was Eloise, told me that this hotel was privately owned and belonged to Killian, I felt oddly relieved.

I followed behind her as she led me out of the suite and down the elevator to the grand floor where we both took a few more steps until we reached the swimming lounge.

The moment we entered, I was instantly taken aback. I hadn't noticed it yesterday because it was dark and I was jet-lagged from the wedding but the view was amazing.

I still couldn't believe he owned all this.

"I think he's in the water," Eloise observed beside me and sure enough, I could see Killian's head bobbing in the water.

"Yes, he is."

"I'll leave you two now, if you need anything please use the telecom."

"Thank you."

"My pleasure." She smiled and walked out through the sliding doors, leaving me to moon over my fake husband as he swam around in the water like a skilled athlete.

It was cold out here. Kind of made me wonder how he could stomach the chills from the water.

I walked forward a little towards the edge of the large swimming pool and watched. "Isn't it cold?"

He disappeared beneath the surface of the glimmering water and swam to the ending before popping his head back up. "It was filled with steaming water." He grabbed onto the iron stair railings and began to climb up and I felt my throat slowly go dry. He was wet all over. From his hair to his chest, to his stomach and oh my, his cock did obscene things to the front of his soaked red swim trunks.

"It fits." He observed, staring down at me with a look that made me shudder.

I nodded, keeping my eyes up even though they begged to wander about. "It does. Thank you. How's your head, does it hurt?"

He hummed, bringing his eyes back up to me. "Did you get my gift?"

"Yes, I did. Thank you."

"Did you like it?"

"Of course." I managed a smile. "They're beautiful."

"Well, I did ruin your nightdress last night so that's the least I could do."

I bit my lip. "Do you remember anything else from last night?"

He studied me for a moment and then shook his head. "Is there anything important I did or missed?"

My heart melted. I guess I was being in over my head for a moment, thinking he would remember. "No." I forced a smile. "You didn't miss anything."

"Alright."

"I didn't know you, um, swim," I said, clearing the tension in the air.

He shrugged again, walking past me to the tray of orange juice placed on one of the beach chairs. "It's one of my favorite things to do here."

I followed behind him. "You've been here before?"

He nodded, turning himself a glass and taking a huge gulp.

"I didn't know that either."

"Don't beat yourself over it. There are a lot of things you don't know about me." He placed his glass down and sat on the sunbed.