Chapter 20 : The End Of The Story

POV

Mew and Art was totally shocked when they heard the News that Art parents is still alive all this time Art think his parents is dead because he heard the shot before he run away

FLASHBACK

"My son will get a revenge for me ART I KNOW YOU OUT THERE IF YOU HEAR THIS RUN AWAY AND GET A REVENGE" Juanchainat said before the Boonsak shoot him and after Art heard that he run away... But the shot was missed because of Gulf push his father in law hand "Why did you do That?!" Boonsak ask Gulf... "I don't know because his son is still out there when i see around this house they look so happy even tho like that i still hate them and still want to kill them but not until i found this *Bring out a folder* when i look inside i realised that my father and miss Juanchainat is actually siblings... Also they are not the cause of my parents dead but it's cause by someone else..." Gulf answer his father in law and kinda surprised when he knew that his father has a sister... Boonsak is shock too and he ask Art mom "Are you really Praew?" when Boonsak ask that Gulf look at Boonsak confusingly. And Art mom answer Boonsak "Yes i am Praew". Boonsak became more shock he drop his gun and hug Praew "Oh my god Praew i'm really sorry i'm really really really sorry Praew your brother searching for you his entire life". Praew was confuse about what Boonsak said "My brother? you know my brother" Praew said. Apparently Praew was kidnapped when she was young Nongnuch was searching for her when he still in his teen live until he is married and have a grandson he still searching for Praew his whole live until the end of his live and Boonsak promised Nongnuch to continue find his sister until found and Praew was saved by Art father when she was 20 yrs old but the kidnapper run away Praew was searching for his brother too. "Yes i know your brother first let me untie you and your husband first" Boonsak said with a tears fell down his face. They untied Art father and Praew. Boonsak saying sorry for Praew and Art father several times because of the misunderstood and Praew forgive him but Art father is worried because his son is nowhere to find now. When Praew knew her brother was dead she was crying so hard and want to find the killer but suddenly she remembered the day she was kidnapped she heard that the kidnapper talk with his boss about his brother the boss want the brother not the sister but Praew run away from the hell and found Khan a.k.a Art father and Khan was helping Praew escape and they fall in love with each other and until now Praew searching for Nongnuch. Khan is Nongnuch enemy when they were in their uni live but not long after Khan was the one who save Praew. They suspicion is the one who kidnapped Praew for killing Gulf parents they planned to keep the secret that Art family is alive they act in silence and to investigate this case by themselves while searching for Art.

END OF FLASHBACK

MEW AND HIS MOM ON THE CALL

But Mew something's wrong...

What do you mean something's wrong mom?

The real Art is here with us so who is the one who kidnapped gulf?

Wait! What!? The real Art!? What do you mean the real Art mom?

Yes we are pretty sure the the one who with us right now is the real one the one that take you away from Gulf the one who attacked us at your mansion is fake... It's his twin who got taken away since he was born

Wait the damn minute... You mean Art's have a twin brother?

Mew language when you talk to your mother!

Ohh sorry mom*nervous laugh*

Yes he have a twin brother and we know he is the real Art because he have his birthmark behind his back...