Chapter 8(DIVORCE)

POV

Win crying so hard that make Ohm hear the crying..... Ohm curios about what happen so he go to Gulf room and hear that Win said "Mommy please don't divorce with daddy!".... Ohm still a kid and didn't know what is divorce mean the he got into the room and ask Gulf "Mommy what is divorce mean?"...... Gulf shocked because Ohm suddenly ask him that and he call Ohm to sit at his lap Ohm go sit into Gulf lap and Gulf said "Honey you too young to know what is divorce mean when you getting older you will know"

Ohm answer Gulf said "Okay mommy but why are you packing your clothes and why P'Win crying?"...... "Mommy will go to work and mommy will not be here for a long time and P'Win crying because he sad that mommy will go for a long time now go back playing your game but don't play too much okay"Gulf said....."Okay mommy i go to my room playing game hehe"

After Ohm got out of the room Win continue talking with Gulf said "Mommy what if daddy new lover hit Ohm and Win?" Win ask Gulf while crying..... "Fight him back and tell mommy okay now stop crying help mommy pack things okay" Gulf answer Win

Win help Gulf packing his things

The divorce day has come Mew and Gulf at the court for the divorcement trial Mild was there too with his kids Mew Got all the property except child property because of the child property is still in process The judge say "The child property is still in process i will let the kids live with two of yo follow the turn Mr. Mew will get the child for a month and next month is Mr. Gulf turn to take care of the children and the trial is done disperse"

OUTSIDE THE COURT

"Win, Ohm let's go home" Mew call Win and Ohm to go back with him Win just follow his daddy but Ohm doesn't want to follow his daddy he want his mom he hug Gulf while crying and said "Mom let's go back home with us please i don't want daddy i want mommy please don't go to work it's too long"......"Honey mommy will not go for that long it's only for a month next month mommy will take you two with mommy we go for a long vacation okay go to your daddy hear what is your daddy will say to you okay..." Gulf said to Ohm and Win suddenly run to Gulf hugging him and Gulf whisper to Win said "Win hear what your daddy say but never hear what is your daddy lover said okay but treat him better only treat him bad if he doesn't treat two of you better okay"

TO BE CONTINUE

A/N Hi guys sorry if this chapter is so short because i never knew how divorcing work kho tode naa T_T