Chapter 13: Who Do You Believe

POV

After the court Gulf bring back Win and Ohm to his house..... When it's was almost midnight suddenly Gulf worker called him

IN THE CALL

HELLO LILY ..... HELLO MR. GULF I'M AT THE OFFICE NOW PLEASE HURRY UP TO THE OFFICE I SEE SOMEONE IN YOUR OFFICE HE LOOK LIKE HE SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SEARCH FOR AND HE WAS ARMED HE HAS A GUN ALSO I THINK SOMEONE COMING I WAS HIDING IN THE STORAGE  INSIDE YOUR OFFICE NOW ..... WHAT!!! OKAY JUST STAY WHERE YOU AT DON'T GO ANYWHERE BECKY AND MR. TOD IS NEARBY THERE I WILL CALL THEM TO GO TO THE OFFICE IN ANOTHER TIME DON'T GO ANYWAY IT'S SO DANGEROUS BECAUSE HE WAS ARMED ..... OKAY MR. GULF *GASP* MR. GULF HE'S NOT ALONE HE WAS WITH HIS OTHER  TWO FRIENDS PLEASE HURRY UP ..... OKAY OKAY STAY THERE AFTER I HANG UP REMEMBER TO SILENT YOUR PHONE BECAUSE I WILL CALL BACK LATER ..... OKAY MR. GULF

GULF HANG UP THE CALL AND CALL BECKY

HELLO MR. GULF ..... BECKY THIS IS A EMERGENCY!!! YOU WITH MR. TOD RIGHT? YOU TWO NEAR TO THE OFFICE RIGHT ..... YES I'M WITH MR. TOD AND YES WE NEARBY TO THE OFFICE WHY??? ...... GOOD NOW GO TO THE OFFICE PEOPLE TRYING TO BREAK TO MY OFFICE AND THEY WERE ARMED BRING A GUN WITH YOU TOO AND BE CAREFUL LILY WAS THERE IN THE STORAGE THERE ARE 3 PEOPLE SO BE CAREFUL I'M ON MY WAY THERE CATCH THEM DON'T KILL THEM BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE ART PEOPLE ....... WHAT LILY WAS THERE??? OKAY MR. GULF WE ON OUR WAY NOW BE CAREFUL ON YOUR RIDE WE ALMOST THERE ALREADY ...... OKAY GOOD!! 

BECKY END THE CALL

GULF CALL LILY

HELLO LILY? ..... HELLO MR. GULF ..... OH THANK GOD LILY JUST WAIT FOR 2 MINUTES BECKY AND MR. TOD ALMOST THERE JUST WAIT OKAY JUST STAY ON THE CALL I WILL ACCOMPANY YOU DON'T BE AFRAID ...... OKAY MR. GULF

(Lily is Gulf worker she really hardworking, soft and fragile woman she more like a Gulf little sister they so close to each other like a siblings and Lily is Becky girlfriend)

After a few minutes Becky and Mr. Tod is arrive they go to the office carefully and Lily was true there are three people trying to stealing something..... Becky already knocked down one of the bandits and unfortunately the bandits found Lily inside of Gulf storage Becky and Mr. Tod is still outside Gulf office while the other bandits take care of Lily the other one is searching for something Mr. Tod knocked down the one who searching for something 

The last bandits was weird why did his two friends just silence when he look back he already see the two of his friends unconscious he was shocked and he said "What did you two do with my friends!!! remember i have a hostage here if you two didn't surrender i shoot her!!!"..... When he look back again to Lily suddenly Lily attack him using her handbag and the last bandits was pass out "Don't you mess with me hmp!!!" Lily said Mr. Tod and Becky was shocked when Lily make the last bandits pass out and they were giggling when Lily said that "I didn't know that your heavy and hard as a rock handbag was useful" Said Becky..... 

After a few minutes after they done tie the bandits Gulf arrive and all the bandits were back conscious Gulf take their mask off he was shocked because one of them is Pattarabut turn out he was Art people who trying to sneak in their company the things they search for is a top secret document for Gulf company but thankfully when they search for the document it's was actually with Lily.... The top secret always be with Lily she will put the document in the safe before she going back to her house but she forgot to keep the document back to the safe it in her bag so she going back to the office to return the document unfortunately she collided to the bandits that trying to search for the document...

"It's was you!!! So i was right the whole time" said Mr. Tod Gulf was weird about what Mr. Tod was talking "What do you mean right Mr. Tod?" ask Gulf..... "A few months ago i heard he talking with someone and when i check his background he actually working with Mr. Art at first i didn't really believe it because i see he really hardworking but now it's true!!!" Mr. Tod explain to Gulf.... "So you working with Art what did he wants??? Why did he hate me so much!!" Gulf said...... "Huh.... after you kill his parents you ask why he hate you so much?" pattarabut said..... "What!? i never kill his parents i'm not the one who kill them" Gulf said suddenly one of the bandits phone was ringing it's was Art 

HELLO WHAT TAKING SO LONG!!! ..... ART IT'S ME GULF I GOT YOUR PEOPLE WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME I NEVER DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!! YOU NEED TO STOP I'M SICK OF YOUR GAME I WILL TELL MEW ABOUT THIS AND YOU WILL ROT IN JAIL JUST LIKE YOUR-..... HUH? TELL MEW YOU THINK HE WILL BELIEVE YOU IN YOUR DREAMS!!!

ART HANG UP THE CALL

After the call Gulf sends Art people to the police because of trying to break in his office

After few day Gulf meeting up with Mew because he want to tell Mew the truth about Art.... they meeting up at the cafe 

"Mew i think this is the time you need to know the truth..."      "Truth about what Gulf?"      "The truth about Art i have the evidence but i don't bring it with me because i want to see who do you believes more.... Art actually our enemy he was obsessed with you and he hate me so much his family name is actually not Sangwan but Juanchainat..... I don't care if you believe me or not because i'm not your husband anymore plus you happy with Art but think how can he pay his fined so easily?"      "Gulf i know you hate Art but didn't you think this is too much he never do anything yes i admit he was so cruel to the kids but the way you accuse him saying he was our enemy it's just unacceptable"     "Well it's up to you if you want to believe me or not but check his background first and choose the right side and please tell Art stop bothering my life.... i need to go now the kids are waiting"      "Wait the kids was here?"      "Yes they are here there they are *Pointing to next to the road pets store* they want some pet so i will buy them one"       "They look so happy even without me....."       "They always adore you as their hero they really miss you too i miss you too but you choose someone else before me.... i gotta go now bye"

Mew just silence after what Gulf said but in deep of his heart he miss Gulf too.... After Gulf get out from the cafe he trying to crossing the street the light is already green when he trying to crossing the street suddenly a motorcycle driving too fast that almost hit Gulf thankfully someone save Gulf a very handsome man few inch taller from Gulf take Gulf hand hand accidentally they hugged each other the man yelling at the motorcycle rider because driving too fast and almost hit a person... Mew see the incident he just sitting inside the cafe in jealousy because of the incident....

"Ohhh sorry i accidentally hug you.... and thank you for saving me"       "It's okay"      "How can i repay you??"      "It's okay no need to repay me oh by the way let's cross the street before the lights turn to red"  *They crossed the street*   "Thank you so much because help me crossed the street"     "It's okay by the way can i have your line id? well you can chat me if you want to repay me for saving you"       "Ohhh okay sure here is my line QR code"       "Mommy what take you so long P'Win and me already picking what pets we want"      "Ohhh ok go inside first later mommy go check it out okay"     "is that your son?"    "Yes i have two sons and two is on the way *giggle*"       "Ohhhh he call you mommy so you are the mom?"        "Yes I'm the one who give birth to them"        "Ohhh where's their father?"        "Oh i'm divorced..."      "Ohhh i'm so sorry"        "No it's okay"       "So this mean i have a chance?"       "What??"     "Ohhh nothing *giggle*"        "i gotta go my sons are waiting...."     "Okay bye"

TO BE CONTINUE......

A/N Hiiii guysss oh my goshh i miss you guys so much i'm sorry i can't publish new chapter everyday but here you go another chapter i'm really sorry i have an exam next week so i really need to study hard because my sister said if i pass all subject for my exam or even get top 10 in my class she will buy me gmmtv merch hehe btw kho tode naa for the late update T^T