Chapter 6

POV

After Gulf yelling at Mew.... Mew can't take the nagging anymore suddenly Gulf said "MEW YOU HAVE NO SHAME AT ALL DO YOU EVEN CHECK ART BACKGROUND OR ANYTHING!? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME AFTER YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME BITC-" *MEW SLAP GULF*  "I SAID DON'T CALL ART A BITCH!" Mew slap Gulf without hesitation that make Gulf heart break.

Mew continue talking "NOW JUST SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPER AND IT'S DONE ALSO I WANT THE CHILD PROPERTY UNDERSTAND!?" After the slap Gulf fell to the ground he can't believe that Mew will slap him After 14 years of their marriage Mew never hit Gulf the slap really make Gulf heart broke.... Gulf stand up and said "You really change now Mew.... About the divorce paper i will sign it but the child property let the judge decide we not making the rules also i have one last wish after all of it you will be free"..... "Okay we let the judge decide about the child property so prepare your best lawyer and what is your last wish" Mew said... Gulf answer him said "I want this whole month you carry me to bed, kiss me before you go to work and i don't want you to go out with art i want you to be here every day also i want you to make our kids see how loving their father to their mom"...... "But that's too much Gulf" Mew said.... "Take it or leave?" Gulf said.... "Okay okay anything i tell Art first he's outside and i will take him home i will back home tomorrow" Mew said..... Gulf answer him said "Okay..."

After Mew went out Gulf fell down to sit and burst out crying Becky persuade Gulf to stop crying Gulf hug Becky while crying and Becky calm him down Win and Ohm got out of their room with Mr. Tod they see their mom crying make they sad they run to Gulf and hug Gulf and Ohm ask "Mommy where's daddy?"..... Gulf answer Ohm said "Daddy out working honey he will be back tomorrow don't cry okay"..... "Okay mom" Win said

"Go to sleep honey tomorrow you two have school right you two will woke up late if didn't sleep now" Gulf tell his kids to go sleep.... Win and Ohm listen to Gulf and go to sleep..... 

"Mr. Tod call my lawyer tomorrow and tell him to prepare for my divorcement and prepare for the child property tell him to do his best don't worry about the money i pay him double if he do a good job" Gulf said to Mr. Tod.... "Okay Mr. Gulf" Mr. Tod answer.... "You two can go back now"

Gulf go to his room and take a shower after the shower he go to his bed to sleep but he can't sleep he still thinking about how Mew slap him... he start cry again he started to miss his parents and started to miss the old days but now everything change after Art existence he don't want to tell Mew about Art he want Mew to found out the things by himself 

Gulf suddenly got up from his bed and sit to the sofa near his bed and starting to feel his tummy talking by himself "Mommy sorry because you two can't grew up with your father but don't blame your father"..... Suddenly Ohm open the door and said "Mommy who are you talking to?"...... "Ohm why are still didn't sleep mommy talking to your little brother or sister.... come here darling"..... Ohm go to Gulf and said "I can't sleep Mommy can i sleep with you?"..... "Sure honey lets go to bed okay"..... Gulf and Ohm go to bed and Gulf started talking "Win come in here if you want come sleep with mommy" and Win open the door said "How did mommy know Win behind the door?" "It's not big deal come here with mommy and Ohm it's been so long since two of you didn't sleep with mommy"..... "Okay mom" Win go to Gulf bed and laying beside Gulf and said "Mommy please don't broke up with daddy"

Gulf shocked because Win knew about that and he said "Don't worry honey we are fine we just got into a little argument"..... "Okay but please don't broke up okay!"....... "Okay honey now let sleep"

Gulf heart is broke because he care about his kids he just wanna see his kids happy he don't want to see his kids sad but things is getting worse than ever either he want or not he and Mew will divorce too and he still see his kids crying and his pregnancy kids will grew up without Mew

Ohm and Win already sleep when he see his kids already sleep suddenly his tears falling down from his eyes he lost his parents he lost the love from his husband and maybe in the future he will lost his kids too Gulf crying without stopping he really don't know what to do anymore

Even tho he is richer than Mew but still he did not happy cause the one he left is his kids beside him, Becky and Mr. Tod that are loyal to him

TO BE CONTINUE

A/N Heyyo guys sorry i didn't post anything last week also i'm sorry i post a little bit late today hehe but don't worry i'm here now love ya guys <3