- ⁴ -

⁴: Floyd X Reader || Yandere AU || Dangerous Couple

Emojis: 💛?

WARNINGS: Blood, Killing, Yandere actions, a little heated scene, don't worry, it's nothing too serious to be called lemon.

GENDER: She / Her

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

• READER'S POV •

“Haah~ Another one gone~” I happily say as I threw my rival's body off a cliff near the Dwarfs' Mine as I went back to the mirror that teleports me here.

It all started off good, the day was nice and normal and I was just talking around with my cure and beloved eel! Floyd! The two of us were just enjoying each other's company when suddenly... This damned brat from Pomefiore started to come up and take away Floyd's attention, normally, I wouldn't mind it just thinking it was a classmate or another friend of Floyd which I don't mind him interacting with but there was a problem I really don't like... It was the fact that this shiny purple colored vest wearing makeup brat always pushes me away in the conversation.

When I try to comment something in the conversation, this brat cuts me off quickly and I first didn't mind it, thinking he accidentally done that until I noticed on how he does it each time I open my mouth, and later on, I see how they look at Floyd! It was love! And I don't like that...I really wouldn't mind having a rival in this game of love but I hate these types of rival who tries to brush off others like they know they'll win, and so, I took care of the problem so that they'll know in their next life that they should take underestimate others.

• TIME SKIP •

“Ah! Floyd-senpai! Good morning!” I happily greet the tall eel who turned around and then let out his grin, the grin that can make my heart skip anytime and a blush creeping up my cheeks as I see it as I feel him wrapped me in a hug, “Ah! Good morning Koebi-chan!” Floyd responded as I happily hugged back.

Later on, he pulled away which I also did - though I was a bit hesitant to let go - as Floyd seems to remember something making me tilt my head to the side signalling him to ask away, "By the way shrimpy, have you ever seen that Pomefiore student from yesterday?" Floyd asks and I swore I could my blood boil as my smile twitched but I managed to keep it up, “Eh? No, I haven't, why do you ask?” I answer as my tall eel shrugged his shoulders telling that he just wants to know.

I was confused at that response but I also shrugged it off as we went on our day, and luckily for me this time, no student tries to ruin or interrupt our day, yes, some people interacted with us but they didn't do anything to annoy me so I'll say this day is nice and perfect.

And I also could feel my heart beating loudly as I know my love for Floyd increases and I'll let him know about it but... Not now, it's way too soon and it'll be weird so I need to wait for a few more months and then I'll confess my love to him~

• LARGE TIME SKIP •

It already has been three months and I was planning to confess to my Floyd today! But, I need to dispose this rival of mine first, I'm currently at the Mirror Chambers where I killed another rival as my trusted knife was in my hand dripping with blood as I tried to wipe off the blood off my cheek but it only stained it more since my hands also have blood on them.

Suddenly, I heard the doors open making me alarmed and turn around quickly only to be met with familiar heterochromia eyes that belonged to Floyd... Wait... Floyd... SHIT! NONONONONONONONONO!!! THIS ISN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN! NOW HE'LL THINK I'M JUST A KILLER!!’ I panicked as I turned around fully as I see Floyd still standing on his place probably frozen I'm shock.

Oh dear... What have I done? Did I not lock the door? Did I overestimate my talent in killing these rivals of mine? Uggghhh... Shit... I certainly made a mistake now...

“F-Floyd, dear-” I started but I was cut off when I see Floyd snapped his head at me and walk up to where I was with cold and dead eyes.

‘This is it...’ I thought as I closed my eyes tightly and looked down expecting a slap or something like that but I didn't expect Floyd's hand caressing my cheek so softly... Like... He's trying to wipe off the blood that stained my face...

I looked up as I see his eyes squinted in concentration until his eyes met mine, “Tell me Koebi-chan... Who's this for? Why did you kill that student?” Floyd questions me as I didn't know what was happening but the next thing I knew, I have a blush around my cheeks as I smile was on my face, “I did it for you my love~ All for you~” I answered truthfully as I took a hold of his collar and kisses him on the lips which certainly took him by surprise.

I know he'll hate me after this... But, I at least would like to feel his lips against mine before that...

After a few seconds, I pulled away as I could feel both of our saliva connected to each other by a small line as I looked at Floyd again but what I didn't expect was him kissing me again and again and again...

Later on, I was finally out of breath as I pulled away from Floyd while panting for air as I opened one of my eyes to see Floyd having a wide grin on his face.

“Hehe~ You look so cute Koebi-chan~ Come on, let me help you hide this body~” Floyd say as he let go of my waist he was holding a few minutes ago as I blinked owlishly, one of my fingers touching my lips as I managed to snap out of my trance when Floyd talked again as I turned around seeing him drag the body to the Dark Mirror.

I was utterly shock and confused but I decided to push that for a while and help Floyd, and later on, finally confessed my love which he returns as he hugged me tightly which I return happily.

And finally, after a few weeks, me and Floyd announced to our friends about our relationship, though, most doesn't look so surprise saying it was so obvious but we ignored that, and I was completely happy Floyd accepted my love, I'm just questioning and curious why though....

Eh, I know he'll answer that question soon anyways.

• ~End~ •