- ³ -

³ / Imagines more than a HC: Jamil Viper Having A Naga Significant Other

Emojis: 🔵💚🔴

More Information: A Naga is a mythical creature / specie on where the upper body belongs to a human while the lower part resembles / belongs to a serpent.

Gender: They / Them

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

🐍 When You Two First Meet 🐍

Both of you were shock.
•You were shock because you didn't expect to meet a human in your part of the desert / Land Of The Hot Sands.
•Jamil was shock since he thought Naga's were just a myth.
•Of course you two either screamed or made a noise out of shock.
•Jamil tried to escape you since he was thought that Nagas were dangerous.
•He lost his way back though and you tried to help him go back home.
•Was doubtful about you helping him but when he truly knows he doesn't know his way back home he trusted you and let you guide him.
•Was shock when you actually bought him home but was also thankful.
•When he was about to thank you though you already vanished leaving him confused.

🐍 Being Friends 🐍

Jamil doesn't know why but he kind of felt that he should look for you again and befriend you.
•When he actually found you again and you noticed him in your territory you were shock to see him back.
Quickly his him since your clan / species hates humans due to past problems and conflicts.
•When you found out he wanted to befriend you,you were shock by his reasoning of coming back.
•You always wanted to bring piece to your species and humans though so you accepted wanting to start you little dream with this and see what was so bad about humans.
•A little friendship then started to bloom.

🐍 Feelings 🐍

You:

You fell for him because of his intelligence, skill at dancing, voice and looks.
•He also always talks about you what humans are doing at his side as you talk about your side.
•He also sneaks you out of your town to make you go visit his.
•The two of you almost get caught from time to time but managed to hide your identity.
•Started to fall for him when at a young age but you tried to hide it since in your clan it's called, Forbidden Love”
•You failed of keeping it in though and you just let it control you.

Jamil:

Fell for you since you were always there for him.
•You always comforted him when he felt insecure about himself / his status.
•You also always hyped him up at his dance practices if you are able to visit him.
•Loves it everytime you two laugh and escape your village.
•All in all just fell for you because of all the support you gave him.

🐍 Confessions 🐍

You were the one who confess.
•The two of you were just on the border that separates his and your race when you quickly and clearly confessed to him.
•Took a while for him to process what you said and when he did, he blushed madly.
•Asked you if you were serious and when you nodded he blushed into a shade of red that no one knew existed.
•He said he felt the same way though so no need to feel sad.
•The two of you love each other deeply.

🐍 Announcing The New Couple 🐍

When you heard about Jamil's idea of meeting your family you quickly declined the idea knowing how they follow the rules strict and one of the rules were to not meet any humans or any people outside the border unless they're the same species as you. He managed to let you agree with him though but you still were scared on as to how your parents will react.

Your Family:

To put it shortly...
•They were disappoint in you.
•They also tried to kill him when they saw him with you thinking he was a threat but you managed to protect Jamil though.
•They also rethink their life if you were even their child or not.
•They see how happy you are with him though but they still don't approve your relationship.
•Always tried to make you break up with him but you always put down their words.
•Jamil was kind of getting insecure about your relationship but when he found out that your family were just strict about the rules of different species he managed to get his confidence back a little.

His Family:

To out it shortly once again...
•His family was shock to see you which is understandable since they just thought your species were just a myth.
Najma was the most shock though since she didn't expect her brother to ever date anyone and their significant other being a different being.
•They see how important you were in his life though and opposite than your family,they actually accepted you to be one of them.
•When at night and they see some other Naga's walking around their place though you always leave their place quickly to hide yourself and to out your scent away from them.
•Jamil is always worried about you escaping his home but he respects you for trying to protect him and his family but is still scared of what will happen if you ever get cought though.
•You, Jamil and his family also made an inside joke for all of you about your species and their last name at times that it sometimes confuses people at the joke.
•All in all your relationship with him is nice but you also always have to be careful at night though since your species will look for you.
•Just hide and remove your scent away from his home and his hometown and all of you will be clear.
•Let's just hope that your shedding of skin won't be at night or else you will easily be cought by your old skin...

When I first met you the first thing I did was run away from you... But you looked for me again to help me go back home even though I doubted you.. But now? Seeing you in my arms happy also brings a smile on my face. No matter how much the odds are on us I promise to be always by your side since I can see you also feel the same way.. No matter what species you are,that doesn't change the fact that I fell for you and that I always feel at home with you, My Little Serpent...

-J.V.🐍

When we first met I was shock to see a human near the territory of my species... Normally, my species would have killed you but I want to do it another way and take you back where you belong, A place where you call home.. But now that I'm in your arms I always feel my heart beat faster, my cold body warmer, and I do not regret ever helping you dear Viper. And even though most of the odds are on us you still stick by my side and promised to always be,

So in return I too, will also do that as long as I can. Even though I was raised in a happy and normal home and is also another specie from you, why is it that you are the only person that can make me feel like I'm truly at home? Why did you even fall for a serpent like me? It is not that I do not like us dating, it is just that I'm questioning why you still fell for me, can you answer all of this questions of mine, My Dear Other Half...?

-? ! ? 🐍?

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this headcanons and Imagines of mine!

I also hope it was nice and no problems with any of the personalities of the characters.

Again hope you enjoy!

Author out!

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! |𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें