- ⁶ -

⁶: The First Years As Yanderes

Emojis: 💛🔴🔵

Warnings: Murder, Drugging, Suicide, Kidnapping, Poisoning, Stalking

More Information: A yandere is a person who is in love with a person in an unhealthy obsession way as they will go as far as killing people that they think is a problem in theirs and their “love's” love life.
The Author does not support any yandere actions and is just making this chapter for entertainment.

Gender: They / Them

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

🦐 Yuu 🦐

•This person is probably the yandere who fakes their personality.
•They act like they have emotions like normal people but in reality they are emotionless / a sociopath.
•I can think that their way of eliminating “rivals” are in both lethal and non lethal methods.
•It is either them befriending someone and make them love someone else or just straight up kill them.
•Will use / threaten Grim to burn the body, weapon, dirtied clothes and any other thing that leaves evidence of the murder.
•They also knows how to clean up blood but doesn't know about the “night light” tactic.
•They will also stay silent about his obsession but Crowley does have suspicion on him.
•He doesn't have to worry about you going back to your dorm safe, the two of you live in the same dorm.
•He's first ever rival will probably be either, Ace or Jack.
•If you ever catch them killing / eliminating someone in a lethal way, he will make you inhale some sort of sleeping drug and kidnap you and take you “home”.
•I think you should have listened to him and Grim of not going to the Ramshackle Dorm's basement and maybe that silver soul chain wouldn't be on you ankle.

️♥️ Ace Trapolla ♥️

•Another “faking their emotions” type of yandere but a bit more protective.
•He isn't over protective but only in protective of you in a way no one will be suspicious of him.
•Cater and Trey have a hunch though but they don't want to believe it.
•I think his way of eliminating will be faking their rivals suicide / framing their rival for murder.
•When he “watches over” you go back home, he can hide but sometimes mess up and reveal himself but he can make himself look like he was just passing by.
•First rival is either, Deuce or Grim.
•If he goes to killing I think his weapon will either be a bat or the old knife.
•When you notice him kill / eliminate someone he will knock you out fast and lock you up in his room.
•I think you should stop walking around the shady parts of the garden in Heartslabyul.

♠️ Deuce Spade ♠️

•The “sweet” and “caring” yandere.
•His method of elimination will be in the lethal route.
•This boy used to be a delinquent / in a hand or group, he probably have spare weapons on him somewhere.
•He also knows how to fight so that can makes him more lethal and dangerous.
•His weapon is either a bat or an iron bar or both, a crowbar is also optional.
•Can stay silent about his obsession but can sometime mess up and almost slip it out.
•He's way of “watching” you go back home safely is him walking back to your dorm together and he will always be happy.
•His first ever rival is obviously Ace.
•If you catch him killing someone he will be shock letting you have your time to run as he chase after you.
•This chase can go two ways.
•1. You can escape and report him.
Or
2. He will catch up to you and knock you out either by hitting you with his weapon or his hands.
•You should have never want through that alleyway...

🐺 Jack Howl 🐺

•It will be quiet hard for people to know he's a yandere since most people think he's a tsundere.
•Of course he take this to advantage and kept acting like a tsundere for two reasons.
•1. To spend more time with you,
And
2. To not raise any suspicion.
•Ruggie is skeptical at times but always shrug it off.
•He is also the overprotective yandere and his process or way of eliminating is going to the non lethal route.
•As much as some people make his blood boil when he sees them with his “darling” he knows he have to play his ways safe.
•His first ever rival is either, Leona, Ruggie or Epel.
•His way of “protecting” is the same as Deuce, he walks you home.
•You can't find him killing someone since as said,he knows how to play safe.
•If ever, I think you can have a nice “happily ever after” with a yandere!Jack.

🍎 Epel Felmier 🍎

•Is the “innocent” yandere.
•All of us knows he hates his small and cute face but eventually, he uses this to his advantage.
•His process of eliminating is poison / lethal drugs through either apples or the apple juice his family delivers him.
•He can also hide his poisons very well so if someone tried to look around his room for the poison then they will take days to weeks or months.
•His way of “protecting” you is stalking in two different ways.
•It is either made by him or Rook.
•He doesn't even need to tell Rook to stalk you since it's already a hobby of the hunter.
•You also can't know when he will eliminate someone since he can hide his way we'll of putting poison in an object.
Epel's first ever rivals are, Vil and Ace.
•He can also maybe a good person to have a “Happily Ever After” with.
•But please just don't enter his room so suddenly cause maybe he can forget which one is poisoned and which one is not.

⚡ Sebek Zigvolt

•Is the “guard” yandere.
•His way of eliminating is in the lethal route as he kills them with either magic or good old weaponry way.
•Him being silent of his obsession is a 50/50.
•He can say it but at the same time no.
•Lilia and Malleus have their suspicions but they don't have that much evidence to back them up.
•Just because you are his “darling” doesn't mean he will stop protecting Malleus but if you are ever in trouble expect him to be on your side quickly.
•If you catch him eliminating someone he will not hesitate to knock you out, kidnap you and chain you down or cut your legs off.
•I think you should stop always trying to find him especially near the campus when it's late.