- ⁷ -

⁷: The Vice Dorm Leaders As Yanderes

Emojis: 💛🔴🔵

Warnings: Killing, Murder, Drowning, Cannibalism, Poisoning, Stalking, Kidnapping

More Information: The explanation of what a yandere is, is above this chapter and is already stated that the Author does not support any actions of what a yandere does and this is only for entertainment.
Ortho will not be included in this and I know and aware that Savanaclaw have no Vice Dormitory Leader but I will still be adding Ruggie even though he isn't one.

Gender: They / Them

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

♣️ Trey Clover ♣️

•Is the “sweet” and “caring” yandere.
•I would think he is the type of yandere who is very sweet to their “darling” but cold to others that they call their “rivals”.
•His way of elimination is both in the lethal and non-lethal route.
•His lethal way of killing someone is stabbing them in the heart and pulling it away from the body then burn it.
•His other method of lethal killing is giving their “rival” their favorite sweets or food and put poison on or in it for the kill.
•His non-lethal method though is also in two ways.
•1. Is that he will befriend his “rival” and make them forgot about their crush on his “darling”.
•And, 2. He will look for someone who have feeling for their “rival” and help the hopeless person to get together with their crush.
•His way of “protecting” you can be quiet a difficult task for him as he needs to be beside Riddle at times so that he can help the short red head.
•Though,he will bribe either Grim or a random student to “watch over” you with food when he can't “protect” you himself.
•If you ever saw him kill someone with his knife tactic Trey will try to reason out but you were purely disgusted at the heart he was holding making you ran away.
•Unluckily though,he manges to catch up to you and knock you out.
•He then will chain you somewhere he knows no one can find you - except him - but also gives you necessary natural mother nature needs.
•You should have never went to the kitchen at that time...

🌼 Ruggie Bucchie 🌼

•Is the “protective” yandere.
•Oh boy...
•You are VERY, and I mean, VERY, unlucky if you have this hyena as your yandere.
•His way of elimination is in the lethal route due to two ways.
•The first one being killing his “rivals” with the knife but in a clean way so that he won't be needing to clean up so much blood or what he would like to call,“mess”.
•Ehh... That's no use anyways as hyenas is well known to eat everything even the bones when eating and Ruggie is a hybrid of this animal... He is much more dangerous as he is half human and his skills... Just makes me shiver...
•The other reason why he is lethal is because if he's bored with the knife method he will just eat his “rival” and call him his “food”.
•And at some occasions he will cook them and make you and himself lunch with the human / hybrid meat.
•If we are going to talk about him “protecting” you then all I can say is that he's confident in his skills at “protecting” you.
•And even if you notice him or feel someone watching you he can quickly leave with his slim body and also frame someone else without them knowing.
•Though,even if he want to,he can't always be by your side as he needs to take care of his Dorm since Leona kept sleeping.
•If you ever watch / caught him killing / eating someone I would like to say "run" but that won't help you.
•Please do remember that this man is a hybrid of a hyena,born in a difficult status and place,can stay silent when stealing and lastly,he is a wild animal in hunger so running away from him can be quiet troubling as he knows some tracks that can lead him to a short cut where you're heading.
•You should have never went and look for Ruggie when you felt the winds direction changed...

🍄 Jade Leech 🍄

•Is the secretive yandere.
•Yet another scenario where you should feel scared and unlucky if you have him as your yandere.
•His way of eliminating is in the lethal route.
•And his way of killing his “rivals” is by either poisoning or drowning them.
•His poison route is by him putting the said poison either powder or liquid on their order in Monstro Lounge and wait for it to take affect.
•Meanwhile,the drowning method is either used by the pool designed for the merfolk who studies in Night Raven College or by the aquarium inside the Octavinelle Dorm.
•He can't really “watch” over you though since his always busy because of,
1. Helping Azul,
2. His twin younger brother
And lastly,
3. The customers / dorm members.
•Feel lucky that you won't feel any heterochromia eyes watching you while going home.
•If you ever caught him drowning someone all I can say is that you're at a disadvantage.
•He is tall and have long legs to help him with that so he can run very fast.
•Also,before any of you say he will not act like this as a yandere - if I ever added things that make him out of character - you must remember he have a chaotic and sadistic twin brother.
•TWIN brother,the two are probably almost the same just different in presentation to others,but do take note that he can act like Floyd at times,just not chaotic,but sadistic.
•You should have also never either went to the school pool or Monstro Lounge so late...

🐍 Jamil Viper 🐍

•The “loyal” yandere.
•I do not know either you're lucky or not to have him as a yandere.
•But putting that aside for a while,his way of eliminating is at the lethal and non-lethal route.
•His lethal way of killing or eliminating his “rival” is by chopping up some of their limbs / part of their body and then cook it for food served just for you.
•You also can not notice he uses human meat due to the seasonings and on how well he cooked the meat.
•His non-lethal way is him using his Unique Magic and manipulating his “rivals” to do some things.
•Either make themselves be in trouble to get them expelled or say mean things to you that you don't want to be anywhere near them.
•His manipulation is either making his “rivals” get themselves expelled,have a bad reputation,or destroy their friendship or relationship with you.
•Please learn from your past mistakes and not go to the kitchen so late at night,or else that golden chain will be on your ankle or you will have no more feet to use.

🏹 Rook Hunt 🏹

•The “stalking” yandere.
•Yet again you are unlucky if you have him as your yandere.
•His way of eliminating is both in the lethal and non-lethal route.
•His non-lethal way of killing is him smooth talking someone to become his friend and make them forget about their little crush on you.
•The other way of the non-lethal route is him match making his “rival” with a suitable suitor for them.
•His lethal way is one of his best talents,hunting.
•This man is a hunter and he will treat his “rivals” like a rare deer he always wanted to catch,in short,he is the hunter and his “rivals” are his prey.
•He will also “protect” you 24/7 but mostly the second hour as he also have to take care of Vil for his needs.
•If I were you,I shouldn't be going near the Botanical Garden soon...

🦇 Lilia Vanrouge 🦇

•Hmm... It is quite hard to decipher what type of “yandere” this old fae is but I will go with the “fake” yandere.
•He is the type of yandere who only, and I mean ONLY, shows affection to their “darling” while to others his emotions are fake.
•His way of killing is in the lethal route.
•The way he kills his “rivals” is by normal / dark magic or just by fire.
•He also “protects” you 24/24 but stops if someone needs his help.
•Not wanting to keep your hopes up but...
•You may have one step closer on escaping this dark,twisted and murdering Wonderland if you escaped him..
•Just use your knowledge on him and the modern world and that may keep him distracted on “protecting” you...