Morning

The scrumptious meal and storm that roared from the safety of their warm beds had drifted Delphi to sleep at once.In the morning, her excitement for the day fueled her to get ready early, when she had packed her school bag and put on her robes ,Delphi dug through her trunk, which had appeared besides Leo last night, to retrieve a notebook .Delphi had started keeping track after the first night of visions .While petting Leo on her lap she dipped her quill into colour changing ink and reviewed her previous notes.

August 5th,7th,13th: Inside a dark forest.Lots of tall ,ancient trees.

August 15th,21st : The snarl of a giant beast

August 23rd 29th: Green eyes, dark hair and battle stance

She scribbled in a new note below.

September 1st: bronze dagger glowing blue

Each dream had progressed a little longer, with random days between each, leaving Delphi behind with tons of questions.She considered telling Pandora, who surely after they had gotten along so well last night and revealed an open minded and kind personality would take her seriously.

Then to clear her head ,Delphi replaced the notebook with a piece of smooth white paper and her favourite eagle feather quill and decided to capture the Hogwarts grounds and make use of the hours she had until classes began.

As she descended down the staircase her eyes met a fellow first year she had seen the night before, reading a book in a stuffy armchair.He had copper skin ,black tousled hair and high cheekbones.

'Good morning,' he said, his deep blues eyes meeting hers after he had heard her sneakers. 'You're an artist?' he said, noting the sketch book and then noticing the detailed sunflowers she had painted on her shoes.

'Cool!' he exclaimed with a smile.

'Morning' ,yes i am and Thanks ' Delphi said all at once while crossing the common room 'I'm Delphi Trelawney by the way'

'Dirk Cresswell' he said catching her eye glance the title of his book 'It's a muggle one, one of my favourites actually'

'Then I'll have to borrow it sometime around' she said reaching the heavy wooden door.

'The prefect told me, you can't get back in unless you solve the door knockers riddle' Dirk warned.

'I look forward to it',Delphi said before the door shut behind her.

Outside she took in the oddly pleasing scent of damp earth and slumped against the bark of a beech tree beside the great lake. The still waking sun shone faintly above the grounds, as Delphi saw the light turn off in the gatekeeper's small hut and Ogg followed by a huge bearded wizard, who was twice as tall as a regular man step out to the dewy grass.Her dad had told her about Rubeus Hagrid, assistant to the keeper of keys.

Delphi began to wonder why he was so big. Perhaps as a child he drank a whole bottle of skelegrow? Or was jinxed by a rival of his family?.She noted to tell Pandora so they could ponder all the possibilities together.

Once a good number of morning strollers had filled the grass, Delphi checked her watch to find it was half an hour before classes and headed for the common rooms with her half finished drawing of the Whomping willow as the prefect had called it.It had looked perfectly still before a bird had approached it and found itself violent whacked from the air by the suddenly animated branches.But along the way she found herself lost in the maze of shifting staircases ,sure she had passed a portrait of Ignatia Wildsmith twice.She was staring helplessly at her watch and the labyrinth of corridors when a voice said-

'Take a right turn and up two floors to find the common room

Delphi whipped around to see the Ravenclaw ghost, the Grey lady behind her. She was a translucent apparition of a young woman with dark waist length hair levitating a few feet from the ground.

'Thank you' Delphi said before turning around again 'I'm Delphi, what's your name?'

The grey lady look surprised at the question before saying 'Helena'

'Thank you Helena' Delphi replied before flying off to the eagle door knocker that, like Drik had warned,it presented her with a puzzle.

'What can speak with no mouth?'

Delphi considered it for a moment.

'An echo'

'Correct' the door knocker said before letting her in.

Quickly, Delphi grabbed her backpack.

'Delphi' Pandora said 'I thought you wouldn't make it'

Together they headed for the great hall beside their roommates, Mirriam Alcott , a hispanic girl with curly hair ,Morrigan Tuffin, who had copper skin and curly black locks and Alwyn Moore ,a lanky asian girl .Alwyn who had proved herself talkative carried most of the conversation ,but it wasn't dull or boring either,rather interesting and lively wit , also inviting others to speak up. Pandora and Delphi shared their theories, Alwyn was intrigued, while Freya politely listened in her introverted demeanour but Morrigan looked spectacled.

While eating their breakfast, James and Sirius spotted her, nudging another boy with light brown hair to follow their stride to the Ravenclaw table besides a mousey looking boy who shadowed their steps.

'Hi Delphi' James waved

'This is Remus Lupin and Pete Pettigrew,' Sirius introduced

'It's Peter' the mousy boy said in a squeaky voice matching his appearance.

Delphi turned to the girls.

'This is Pandora'

'Hello'

'Alwyn'

'Sup','

'And Morrigan'

'Hi'

'Mirriam'

'Nice to meet you'

'I think that's our timetables' Alwyn said while hundreds of owls flanked the great hall and delivered parcels and packages, reminding Delphi that she had forgotten to write yesterday, as she noted to do so this evening.

The owls dropped their schedules as the Ravenclaws saw their first class would be charms.James, Sirius, Remus and Peter returned to their own table.Delphi saw Asteria Foxglove amongst them and observed a faint red spot on her wrist ,but turned around before Asteria could catch her gaze.

Soon the group of Ravenclaws followed a stream of students ,heading for their very first lesson.