Archie

CLANG!!!

A loud noise was heard from one of the balcony, followed by horrified screams of some ladies as that red-haired figure fell to the ground, convulsing and letting out some awful gurgling noises in between of his pained grunts.

A poisoning just happened.

And the victim was none other than the ever so praised Continental Hero, Cale Henituse...

Loved by many, doesn't mean he wouldn't have some enemies aiming for his back.

To which, Cale seemed to have lowered his guard too much, just because his lover is here, along with his over powered friends.

Not to mention, this banquet was hold over the Queen Witira's inauguration day.

There's only a few closed friends and royalties were invited to this ice castle.

So, supposedly, nOtHiNG should have happened.

Gosh...

He should have known better about his own shitty luck.

And now here he is, withering and whimpering as his system trying to get out of the poison by coughing it out despite the burning sensation that racked his whole body as it did.

{Cale. Don't panic. We're doing our best here. If you panic, your body might reacted even more violently}

Super Rock warned him while the rest of his ancient power sounded busy channeling their power to help the Vitality of The Heart's works on keeping him alive.

Which, as much as he wished to do as the old man said...

'I just got poisoned, for fucks sake! And this... this shit hurts so much!!!'

How can he expect him, someone who hates pain, to stay calm in this kind of situation?

Cale couldn't understand what's going on, nor can he hear the panicked voices of the outside world any longer.

His senses are shutting down along with his body.

{Don't worry, Cale! This won’t kill you!!! We won't let you die!!!}

The crybaby's voice was the last he could hear before his consciousness completely faded away.

...fast forward to few months later.

{Cale... can you hear us?}

It's been so long since that poor soul heard another voice but his own.

Cale was trapped in a white space where the only thing he could see is himself and some petals of white roses.

That redhead himself couldn't understand what it means, but he's glad that he can finally heard of such familiar voice again. Though, to his dismay, he couldn't answer the Cheapskate.

He can barely felt his body even.

Everything is numb to him.

But at least he has returned.

And boy, he's willing to wait since this means he survived another curveball that fate thrown at him.

...Another few days, and only then that Cale manages to regain some of his motoric control, including his eyelids.

Slowly opening his eyes, that redhead wasn't surprised to know that his sight would come to him in a blur.

Honestly, he was grateful to know that he didn't become total blind and that this inconvenience would go away overtime.