Welcome!

Hello internet and welcome to the remastering of Precipice and Truth's Gate! 

I was encouraged to remake this after still receiving votes on the original after TEN years of it existing! I hope this new and revised version is cleaner and more entertaining than the writing of a 12 year old. That child would be amazed of the little bit of love their story has gotten! 

***If this is the first time you've seen my work you can skip along to chapter one if you don't want Spoilers, but if you have questions you can come back here for possible explanations.***

A few notes so we're on the same page.(And so I don't have to explain later)

Some plot changes were made for the sake of continuity.

This story uses the gate and most events from the 2003 Full Metal Alchemist, this gate connects to the "real world" were Ichigo would live. 

Alphonse is considerably younger than Edward because he was returned to his body in return for the sacrifice of Dante along with memories and expirenceses that he gained with Edward. Actions taken in this are a little different than the previous version of this story.  

In the original Anime, Edward sacrifices himself to bring Alphonse back from the gate and gets trapped in the other world.

Ichigo's section takes place after the completion of the Anime, not the Manga. (yes I've read the Manga to its completion.)

The Precipice World is also known more commonly in the Anime/Manga as the Dangai, and will be used in the following chapters.

If you read the notes, Thank you! 

Now, enjoy the remastering of, Precipice World or Truth's Gate! 

This will be ongoing, and I'll try my best to update this every other week.