CHAPTER 2

・・・SOOBIN

"Do I look good?"

Beomgyu asked me as he fixed his beret. For a fact, we were not on our dorms. We are now freaking on the venue! This ice man kept bugging me about his appearance. I was starting to get irritated. Might as well turn this one into a vampire real quick.

"One more fucking time... Beomgyu." I sighed and massaged my temples. He just laughed at me as we sat on our seats. "Just bug Taehyun, instead."

"I'll drown you, ice popsicle." Taehyun shot him a glare. But, I noticed something wrong with him. He looked very bothered for some reason... well, why do I care? They're just my roommates anyways. 

The party was not starting yet since we— no not we, only Beomgyu decided to come early. The three of us went to the shopping center earlier since we were not freaking informed that the theme was going to be formal!

"I told the both of you that we shouldn't have come early." I glared at Taehyun and Beomgyu. This party was starting to bore me! All I could see now was how the event is being set up. Heck, I did not event want to come here in the first place.

"Don't blame me." Taehyun raised his hands, as if he's going to surrender. "Blame Mr. Jack Frost over here."

"Was that supposed to be an insult?" Beomgyu asked. "Good thing, I'm chill as ice! Plus, that dude's handsome so... thanks, bro."

Why am I surrounded with a bunch of idiots? How I miss Yeonjun right now.

"Where's Kai?" I heard Taehyun whisper as he looked around. Oh yeah, I know that he is afraid to talk with monsters. Well, most monsters fear him. But... after all, he was just like us too. I slightly hoped that he could come to the party.

I guess... he deserves to enjoy life too.

"Oh, hey!" Taehyun ignored him and pointed to somewhere using his lips. "There are our classmates in human warfare."

I looked at that direction and saw Yuna, Yeji, and Chaeryeong talking to each other. They must have gotten along very well, huh? But, my eyes searched for someone else. Where's that lady, after all?

"You look interested in Chaeryeong." Beomgyu told Taehyun who just rolled his eyes. Oh right, he looked like he has feelings for her. "Damn, water boy, you got a crush already?"

"Call me water boy again and I'll make sure you can't use your powers anymore." Taehyun glared at the silver-haired boy, making me burst into laughter. Well, these two men look so cute, do they?

"Yeonjun looks interested in Yeji." I said and drank juice from my glass. I looked at Taehyun weirdly as he burst into laughter. He almost choked! Good thing, Beomgyu was quick to hand him a glass of water.

"Can't you supply your own water?" Beomgyu asked such an idiotic question. "Since you're the spirit of the sea..."