9. Business Partners

Start from the beginning

__________________

"Yah! Let's go arcade." Chaewon suggested with her eyebrows wriggling at the other three.

"Just as soon as we step out, Kim Chaewon appears with a new idea." Y/n sighed.

"Hm... arcade doesn't seem too bad tho." Yujin purses her lips in thinking.

"All of you have free schedule right?" Junwan ensured among all of them.

"Yup!" Chaewon jumps gleefully.

"Well then, Junwan hyung, are we taking yours or mine?" Y/n asks the older male.

"I dunno." The latter replies with a shrug. "I guess both?"

"Where'd you park yours?"

"In the 7/11 car park." Junwan says nonchalantly.

"Hey I parked nearby!" Y/n high fives Junwan proudly.

"So which car are we taking?" Yujin asks.

"Let's just take both." Chaewon states.

"But parking fee..." Y/n shakes his head.

"Is our rich businessman really worrying bout a parking fee." Junwan put the younger in a soft headlock, ruffling his hair.

"oh gosh." Chaewon said as she laughed at the sight of Y/n's hair after being released from the headlock.

"Messy hair messy hair." Yujin tidies up Y/n's hair all of a sudden.

"You're weird Jinnie."

"How am i weird Y/n/n?"

"You're so kind." Y/n smiled. "You fixed my hair which was messy... thanks go someone." he glares at the culprit.

"So I'm weird cos I'm kind?"

"No not that its just..." Y/n rubs his nape sheepishly.

"AHHDJAJ I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE! JUST MARRY EACH OTHER NOW PLEASE!" Chaewon squeals like a fangirl.

"Oh my goodness." Junwan sighs but laughs softly after. "Wonchae... just let them be. LET'S GO ARCADE!!!!!"

The eldest jumps up and down whilst running towards his car. Coming to realisation, Y/n started to walk to his car as he entered.

"Yujin-ah! Get in." He yelled after opening the window.

The girl followed and gave a bright smile. After the car began to move, she rolled down the window and felt the wind that pushed her hair back. Her eyes were kept shut due to the bright sun glaring to the point where it was blinding. The car came to a stop at the red light, as the boy turned his head to stare at the girl beside him.

"The sun makes her prettier than she already is." He thought.

Seeing slight movement from her caused him to look back to the road and later continue to drive. Music softly played on the aux. Yujin's singing voice echoed from her part in Slow Journey. A smile was brought upon Y/n's face.

"She was definitely happier with them." The boy muttered in thought of Yujin's first group.

__Timeskip

Once they had arrived at the arcade, Y/n noticed Yujin was still asleep.

"Yujin-ah wake up." No response. "Yuddaeng wake up." Still no response. "Ahn yujin wake up We're home."

"HOME?! NOT THE ARCADE!?!??" She shot her eyes open wide.

"Just kidding." Y/n laughed and ruffled her hair. "We're here."