01. What Goes On In Room 304?

Happy Valentine's day.

Updates: Mondays. Hopefully:)

(Edited) Word Count: 2980.

****

"And that's it for today." Students relieved sighs resonated in the room as they began packing up their belongings, some already out the door not waiting to hear Professor Francis reminding them about the research assignment due next week Friday.

"I want actual research work done and not something you simply copy and pasted from Wikipedia." With the last sentence, his eyes rested beside Adonis, where one of his best friends; James sat. James grinned mischievously. "Got it Prof."

The professor simply grunted in response before he left the room leaving Adonis, James and a few students in the room.

"Thank fuck that's over. I thought I'd have to gouge my eyes out. Fucking History class." He got up, slipping on his leather jacket. "Remind me again why you're taking this course, I mean it's mostly for people, example; me, trying to escape other courses, but you don't need to, do you?"

He wanted to say he also had no idea why he was taking the class. He had zero interest in History and really hated seating in a class listening to the professor drone endlessly about dead men and the great feats they had accomplished before passing.

But, it was what his father wanted. He thought it would look great on his application when he was ready to transfer to Harvard, so he had to take it and sit through two hours of torture. He couldn't say all that to James, not that his friend wouldn't understand but because he didn't want to labor anyone with his family problems. "No knowledge is wasted, my friend." He grabbed his books, holding them in one hand while he grabbed his backpack.

James scoffed already heading down the row of seats. "Some should be though." They left the classroom together entering the squall of students leaving their other classes. "Did you text Gabi?"

He pulled out his phone from his pocket unlocking it to see the last text he'd sent to the person in question, also the last person in their little friend group. "Yeah, I did. He's waiting for us by my locker."

James nodded and they headed to the locker, which wasn't very far from where they were and why they good easily spot their mischievous blue-eyed friend leaning beside the locker, standing a little too close to a blonde girl who seemed breathless and mindless, staring lustfully into his eyes.

James groaned beside him. "He really can't keep it in his pants, can he?"

As if feeling their presence, he lifted his head spotting them drawing near. He nodded in their direction before facing blondie again, leaning close to her ear. Whatever he said made her eyes widen to the size of saucers as her face burned a bright red. He smiled at her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear before kissing her hand and waving goodbye, just in time as the boys arrived at the locker.

"You have a problem, dude." Gabi smirked taking off his glasses as he straightened his posture. He grabbed James hugging him tightly. "Awww, I missed you guys."

James rolled his eyes, pushing him away while Adonis worked on getting his books into his locker. "It was an hour class."

"Exactly, an hour is too much for me to be away from you guys." He grabbed James' cheeks. "You're my lifeline, don't you get that?"

Again, he pulled away from him. "Yeah, you didn't look so lonely five seconds ago."

He grinned again, turning to look at the blonde walking away. "That, my friends is an angel walking amongst us mere mortals. Her innocence is..." He faced them again, blue eyes twinkling. "distracting. And you know who has to show her to the more lustful and splendid part of the world."