She and Xia Xingxing, and two accompanying comrades.

Qi Lin smiled and said: "You have made such a big contribution to our Huacheng, can't we provide a few tickets? Of course, the cost is at your own expense, and I can't violate the rules."

Xia Xingxing hurriedly said: "It should be, we have no shortage of money."

When it came to money, Qi Lin returned the remaining five thousand dollars to them after the balance was settled, "The comrades you are looking for in Xiangjiang are very good. He Kai and his son didn't make any money, they only charged the cost, so there was some money left. Xue Comrades, what they owe you, they plan to go back to Shanghai and collect it for you."

Li Xingxing: "I thought it wasn't enough!"

After all, I spent a fortune in Xiangjiang. The consumption in Xiangjiang is high. The five or six thousand US dollars brought out is not enough for so many people to eat and live. Some of the seventy thousand US dollars should be used.

Qi Lin smiled and said: "Enough, people didn't make a loss-making business, it was just a hard time. I didn't let them work in vain, I gave them a batch of our Huacheng specialties, and promised them that during my tenure, They can come to me if they need help, provided they do not violate national regulations and morals."

Li Xingxing snorted and didn't accept it, "For this money, see if you can buy some more food to save a few more lives."

Chapter 0502 The pit is dead

After hanging up the phone, Chen Xiangyang stayed up until after get off work at noon, braved the rain, and rushed to the guest house to inform Li Xiuhong.

Several people are really waiting.

The wind and rain in Shanghai happened one after another, and there was not even a sunny day, and the mood was even more annoyed.

Hearing that Li Xingxing and Xia Xingxing returned to Huacheng safely, the four of them sighed in unison, and their faces softened a lot.

"I'll let them come back on the plane today, and they'll be there in the evening." Chen Xiangyang peeked at Li Xiuhong a few times while she was talking, and sure enough, she saw a bit of joy on her face.

Alas, it would be great if this joy was directed at him.

He found to his frustration that Li Xiuhong was determined not to reunite with him.

For several days, she never gave him a good face.

Although he understood Li Xiuhong's anger, he felt even more uncomfortable because he did not regret the price he paid for the country.

The life of his wife and children on the hot kang head is far away from him!

Lan Yu is not a person who cares about marriage and love, she put her arm on Li Xiuhong's shoulder, "Let's go to Nian'en canteen after dinner, ask him to take the key back to Xu's house, clean up the house well, and make a delicious meal Waiting for the young couple. Your daughter, who loves cleanliness and food, must have suffered for many days away."

Li Xiuhong hummed twice, and nodded again and again: "I will roll out the noodles for the dumplings that come in, and cook them when they get home. Let's walk around, I have to ask Nianen what ingredients are available at Nian'en's house."

Father Xia and Aunt Xia also loved their son and quickly followed.

Leaving Chen Xiangyang staring blankly.

Indifferent again.

He was not discouraged, he went to the cafeteria to eat, paid for the ticket first, and said to Chen Nian'en: "My special supply this month has not been moved. There are four catties of pork, two catties of sugar, and three catties of eggs. Please invite me for an hour in the afternoon. It's fake, take my supply certificate and take it home. Xingxing seems to like eating braised pork, remember to ask for pork belly."