chapter Fifteen

--------------------------------------------------------------Angor rot just stood up and helps y/n up making her confused

Angor rot just stood up and helps y/n up making her confused.

Y/n: don't you have to get me over to you know?

Angor rot: I don't want to get you, but I will if I have to.

Y/n: even killing works?

Angor rot just nods.

Angor rot: I want you to get my ring from that impure.

Y/n: and if I fail?

Angor rot: you'll know.

Angor rot walks away. With y/n just being confused, but leaves.
--------------------------------------------------------------
You were in your room and was thinking, but then you hear Jim and Barbara's argument, making you frown and try to go to bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n was minding her own business, getting things out of her locker. Until you heard a slam next to your head making you flinch a bit. You looked and saw Steve being there.

Steve: So, um y/n.

Y/n: yes, Steve? What do you want?

Steve: here.

Steve give you a piece of paper and leaves making you dot eye confused. Jim came over and asked what's that about.

Y/n: not sure.

Y/n opened the piece of paper and it reads: The spot; 4:35.

Jim: You're not going right?

Y/n: hm, I might. Why you ask?

Jim: I don't trust him.

Y/n: it'll be okay, since I know what to do. Anyways see you later, nisan.

Jim just nods while you walk away.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n walked to the place where Steve had said about. Y/n just hums and Steve just comes out of hiding.

Steve flirts and y/n dotted. She denied the invitation to the dance since she'll be busy. So Steve left, due to y/n glaring at him.
--------------------------------------------------------------
When y/n heard that strickler became the new principal she was shocked.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Coach lawrence: The teeth tear and chew, grinding the food into paste before its swallowed. Then it travels down the wind pipe... I mean,  esophagus.

Claire: so the reason you were late and covered in dirt was because you were fighting a "mud monster"?

Y/n was sleeping the whole time.

Toby: While there was some gnarly troll watching you? Talk about creepy.

Timeskip

Jim: I should've pulled Daylight on him right then and there.