chapter fourteen

--------------------------------------------------------------Toby: Now, you're gonna want to start drawing a semi-circle

Toby: Now, you're gonna want to start drawing a semi-circle.

Toby went to the wall and begins drawing it, before claire done it.

Toby: Oh! You have it. Okay, nevermind.

Claire touched the wall, then it opens up with Claire sighing and walks in. With Toby, y/n, and Jim followed her. The wall closes up behind them. Then the crystal stairs start to show up.

Claire: The crystal staircase. This is more than I... I-I never would have...

Claire started running down the crystal stairs. Making Toby worried.

Toby: Oh... Hold up a sec! We need a few ground rules here, okay?

Toby went in front of claire. With jim and y/n following them.

Toby: The locals are not friendly to outsiders. The first time we came here-

Y/n: Nisan almost got killed.

Claire just went ahead with y/n just following her just in case.

Timeskip

Claire: You're... you're...

AAARRRGGHH: AAARRRGGHH.

Blinky: Well, if it isn't the fair Claire.

AAARRRGGHH head pats Claire, while y/n was just looking around listening to them.

Blinky: We've been expecting you.

Claire: Blinkous Galadrigal. Jim told me you helped him face draal and slay bular. And that Vespa! Best birthday ever. Your wisdom must rival that of the venerable Bedehilde.

Blinky gasps and turns to claire.

Blinky: You've read A Brief Recapitulation of troll lore?

Claire: Volumes 1 through 47. It took me a while to decipher the symbols. But once I got past the fifth Declension, I started to get the hang of it.

Y/n: :○

Blinky hugs Claire and was cheering. And let's go of claire and she left to explore more.

AAARRRGGHH: she's a flower.

Y/n nods.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Claire: what do you mean, he's in the void? The void sounds like a very empty word. A bad word.

Toby: Yeah. And are these happy ghosts we're talking about here, or soul-sucking poltergeists?

Blinky: They will not such his soul. They will merely peer into it. He is now under the spiritual guidance of master trollhunters.

Y/n: Ghost guidance counselors?

Toby: Jim gets all the cool stuff.

Then there was a glow. Showing Jim.