After we got into class we started the law class.
I honestly couldn't focus so I just got a piece of paper and started to think and write down what I wanted to tell Canada.
It took me a while before making a decent letter to send her, without making it sound a threat nor a confession. Once done I folded it and wrote my name on it, then I put it aside and layed my head on my desk, tired.
I looked over Canada for a few moments, she was taking notes, as the great model student she is.
Right after a ruler slams on my desk making me flinch, I instantly got up and looked over the teacher, that was the one holding the ruler. I didn't saw and heard her getting close so I was pretty unprepared.
"Russia...are you paying attention?" The teacher said.
"Uh...y-yeah...I just got distracted for a second..." I replied still not recovered from the shock.
"Heh...I know that Valentine's day is close but you can look at Canada another time~" The teacher said teasing me.
The whole class started to giggle and to tease me too.
"Ugh...I deserve it..." I said to myself sighing. Right after I looked over Canada once again, to see what was her reaction, and as soon as I turned to her I saw her slightly smiling, a tired light smile was on her face before she turned around and started to write again.
The light in her eyes wasn't the same.

Then the break came and I decided to approach her. Before I did I texted China saying that I was going to talk to Canada, after he viewed the message they replied saying that he'd come by later to hear what happens.
I then putted my phone away and started to walk towards Canada's desk, and once close enough I greeted her.
"Hey...Canada...?" I said.
"Oh." Canada didn't reply much, she just slightly waved at me and refused to look at me in the eyes.
"Canada...look at me, I'm tired of this...why are you avoiding me? What happened??" I asked determined.
She didn't reply and just pretended that she didn't heard me. At this point I was more annoyed than worried, I decided to catch her attention by stealing her notebook and with this she instantly got up in attempt of reaching it, but not even the high heels helped her to get to it.
"G-GIVE ME MY NOTEBOOK BACK!" She screamed.
"THEN GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION!" I replied with the same tone of voice.
"AGH, WHY ARE YOU SO DESPERATE FOR IT!?" She asked in agony.
"WE'RE FRIENDS REMEMBER!? WHAT KIND OF PERSON IGNORES THEIR FRIEND!?..." I answered frustrated. The whole class was watching us when the teacher wasn't present, they all probably didn't know what to do, if they should've intervene or not.
I looked to Canada, still struggling with trying to reach out her notebook. I lowered it and hid it behind my back then I got close to her face and whispered: "...remember the promise you made...as long as you kept our friendship standing, the video would've stayed between us...".
Once said I distanced myself once again to see her expression. She was mad and worried at the same time. Her hands were shaking and her eyes were tired.
I thought about what I just said and started to regret it honestly, maybe it was unnecessary, but it was said now, and the stupid part is that I didn't have the strength to apologize.
Canada took a deep breath and walked away without saying anything.
I looked down to her notebook in disappointment, then putted it back where it was, on Canada's desk.
Everyone were still looking at me, everyone except Philippines that was reading a piece of paper close to my desk.
I got closer and once I was about to sit I realized that what Philippines was reading was my letter, so I instantly got up again and grabbed the piece of paper away from her hands.
"HEY!" She exclaimed.
"WHAT THE HELL, I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO READ MY STUFF!" I replied.
"Aww...come on! I expected more from my twin! We share the same birthday, I don't get why not share secrets too!" She said.
"That's the stupidest reason to invade my privacy. And don't call me your twin, we aren't related Sunshine" I responded.
"What privacy? That's literally just an odd love letter. And yeah, I know we aren't related, still, we share the same birth date." She replied.
"This...isn't a love letter..." I said.
Philippines raised her eyebrow obviously not believing what I said.
"For who is this?" She asked.
"Nobody, that's none of your business..." I replied.
"Huh...fineeee..." She said slowly going away.
I opened again my letter that was all crumpled for how aggressively I grabbed it.
After a while I started to write again once the break was over and the class started again. Once I was done and sure of what I wrote I waited for Canada to come back in class, but nothing, she didn't come back for the whole hour. The next class started, and I was sure that she sneaked out again so I asked to go to the bathroom, just to go and find her.
I went to the spot where I first time saw her coming back from her sneaking out and waited there.