Chapter 11

The Commander and Captain Erwin yelled something to the squads surrouding them. [F/n] watched as the front squad dissapeared into the forest. As she looked back in front of her she saw yet another Titan coming through the trees. "There was another one hiding! 20 meter class appraching!" a man yelled. "It's headed straight for us! Rear gaurd, break way from formation and attack!" another commanded. [F/n] watched as it broked into a strange sprint. She throught it was strange that the Titan payed no attention to them. She looked to Fragon to looked at the titan with obvious fear. "Don't let it get close to the cart!" He told Sayram.

[F/n] watched as a man flew up and peirced the beast's shoulder. With a swift movement the Titan had a claw grip on him. The man screamed in terror. Suddenly, all movement to the titan ceized. 'It stopped moving...' [F/n] said with furrowed eyebrows 'why would this happen...'. She watched as two soldiers came up behind the Titan. They shot their hooks into the Titan's flesh. Then, with out warning, the Titan began to move again. It thrashed to the right, sending the men flying through the air. One of them flew by the Titans face, just close enough for the Titan to decapitate the man. Farlan, Isabel, and [F/n] stared in confusion, but Levi stared blankly. How could something like this be so powerful? "How can this thing be so huge?!" exclaimed [F/n]. The squad watched as the Titan stood in one place before breaking out into a sprint again

"Damn, it's running away again!" Fragon spoke "Sayram, follow me!". Sayram nodded to the squad leader. The Titan ran beside the two men. Fragon looked over in surprise. Levi was now riding next to Sayram. "You..." "What do you plan on doing?" Sayram interrupted. "Weren't you the one saying that the Titans weren't that sweet?" Levi spoke, "In that case don't go off trying to fight them by licking them."

"Isabel! [F/n]! Farlan! Lets go!" Levi commanded to his accomplisses. "Dammit! I'd rather go back to drinking sewer water than dealing with this guy!!" Farlan said in an annoying manner. Isabel looked to him irrtatedly and said, "Farlan, stop being so scared and get it together!". Fragon eyes widened as the four galloped ahead of their squad leader. He yelled something incoherent to them.

"The way it's swinging its arms will be troublesome, but this time I plan to stop that Titan dead in its tracks" Levi told them. [F/n] furrowed her eyebrow determinedly. "Shit... it's big, ain't it..." she mumbled. "Yeah... there's no way we can beat this thing... But..." Farlan began to say looking at Levi. The ebony haired man turned his head before saying, "I'll draw the Titan's attention by hooking into it. You guys break its knees and cut off its mobility, alright?". "Aye!" "Easy-peasy!" "Yeah, yeah. I got it" The other three responded. Levi stood in his stur-ups and equiped his swords. The hooks of his 3DMG dug into the Titans thick flesh. He dug the swords into its back and braced himself with his feet and hooks. "Do it know!" He hollered. "Lets go guys!" Isabel said to her friends. "Aah man it's inevitable! We have to!" said Farlan. "Damn..." [F/n] cursed. Isabel and Farlan shot their hooks into into the Titans ass (a/n what other word am i supposed to use!?) while [F/n] stabed its lower back. [F/n] flew inbetween its legs and cut both of the insides of its legs. Farlan and Isabel went on the sides of its legs and cut its thighs. The Titan then began to fall. Levi slashed its neck just in the nick of time at that moment. The four landed on the ground in a small circle. "That was awesome, Big Bro!" Isabel cheered. "You guys did well too. Especially you, [F/n]" he said looking at [F/n]. She nodded and looked at the ground. Her face had now become red as a cherry.

-------------

THAT TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED. Heyo! I'm so sorry this took for me to update! I've got testing next week, so I've been studying a shit ton of my time. Again I'm sorry this took so long to update. I should be updating The Butler and The Misstress soon. Thanks so much for reading!- SebastiansWaifu