Chapter 10- Therapist

Adrielle could see so many problems with the house just by looking. She felt sick almost as joy buzzed around her. She wasn't used to it.

As she was made to go to her common room, her body felt weak she needed someone sad to leach off of. She found Crabbe and Goyle and began the process of emotion leaching.

Adrielle felt much better afterwards. Adrielle began towards her room but noticed the eyes on her. She waved a bit. " Are you Adrielle Potter?" Adrielle nodded. " So your the balance  maker?" " I guess" it was a small group of Slytherin all of which who were 6th year and up. " If you need help we can aid you in it. We can't be apart of your court, but we will help in anyway we find possible." Adrielle appreciated the effort. And began to make charms they fell around the necks of the Slytherin.

Tom appeared and the group flinched. " Tom won't hurt you all, these necklaces will protect you from magic in intention of harming you. I'll be sure to make a list of things I need to do, find, or need help with. If you need my help don't be scared to ask" " well uhm can I ask for something for insomnia" " and uhm well I have a abusive father may you grant me some advice" Adrielle walked back down the stairs and placed a sleep charm on the male with insomnia necklace. She then walked to the girl analyzing her memory. " Your friend, Gilda, you should seek shelter in her until you can stand on your feat." " You can come to my place if you need to." One of the members offered.

Adrielle breathed " don't be scared to ask for my help, I don't have subjects I have allies and allies aid each other, good night." Adrielle walked to her room and let Wayne in who plopped down on the bedside. Adrielle got everything in order. She began to make that list she had promised to make for it was a promise and she always kept her word.

Her mind ran quickly her thoughts blurred to the point she wouldn't remember half the things she wrote down, the millions of thoughts that moved through her mind, or the spells that flew off her tounge. She would only remember staying up late until the sun peaked inside to be nosy and found her falling asleep in the center of papers.

Wayne got up to see Tom asleep in the chair. Wayne lefted Tom and placed him by Adrielle and then preceded to sleep as the two cuddled up.

Adrielle awoke to Tom embracing her. She didn't bother moving. She grabbed a book and began to read. A yawn rang out and she knew Tom was awakening. " Good morning Serpentine, sleep well?" Adrielle nodded.

Adrielle got up as did Tom and began to tidy her bed up. They borh quickly finished cleaning and got dressed. Tom became more transparent then ghost and walked with Adrielle who sat down and most of the bowed slightly in her direction.

Draco groaned falling dramatically on his sisters shoulder. Blaise shook his head. " Why must we deal with the Gryffindor." " Because their people" Blaise groaned. Adrielle looked near the bottom of the table, sensing a attempt at murderous aura it was sent to her directly. Adrielle let 1% rush the person but stopped before the person reacted.

" Lady Potter, how are you?" A follower of Adrielle's asked. Adrielle sat her tea down while nodding and quirked a eyebrow before resuming drinking tea. " I'm glad your good and I actually feel better I got a good rest in last night." Adrielle nodded.

Draco looked confused. " They're her worshipers, basically they believe she is a goddess and has become her cult slash allies." Tom informed Draco who stopped looking so confused.

Adrielle looked at the Gryffindor table and saw her brother chatting away with his fiery red haired friend who pointed at the table in disgust. Two twins chimed in a disgusting insult. " She's a omega witch" Adrielle would kill them for the words alone.

" Omega witch?" Harry asked " basically witches that use their bodies to get what they want cause they're weak." " I think you three are not correct she's not weak at all I mean she's not scared of Snape, she keeps to herself, and she doesn't talk much." " Don't say it so, you're falling for her" " she's my sister" Harry gagged and the three Weasley's were shocked. " Your related to a snake like that, how terrible."

Adrielle was annoyed as Harry nodded in agreeance. He was lucky to have her as his sister not the other way around. She survived alone, she was the one made to do many things against her will, she was the sacrifice, the forgotten, the disgrace. She was the girl known because of a man weather it be her brother or Tom.

The girl was so done being acknowledged through a guy. Her brain snapped. Adrielle finished and got up leaving to class.

Adrielle arrived to her dad's and felt tears rolling down her face. " Adrielle what's wrong?" " Why can't I be seen not Lady Slytherin, the chosen ones sister, the spouse of Tom, why can't I just be Adrielle Nyx Potter." " Because my dear, men need women, however sometimes a woman doesn't need a man, women, or lover. And vice versa but in the wizarding world men are looked at as superior even though women do so much.  Men are said to be the head that's why people look to the man and it normally leads to their downfall they're weary of the king when they should fear the queen. The reason the queen can move anywhere she please in chess is because women make a way, feminine people make a way,  the strongest magic can't be performed by a masculine person but the feminine one the love of a women is the strongest magic to exist it's been prove time and time again. "  Severus explained while wiping his daughters tears.

Adrielle had fallen back asleep in his arms. " I can only hope I can perform the 2nd strongest masculine magic, a father's love." He whispered to Adrielle who he let lay in his arms. He wish he could have made a better decision back then but he would try and write them now.

A/n: This story is being discontinued, I'm so sorry if that's annoying to you however I am open to letting someone continue it on another platform or on here if that floats your boat.