Chapter 2- The death of the Potter Parents

Lily and James sat in the living room playing with Harry. While the littlest Potter sat hungry, to hot, and with a bad diaper rash. She never cried never made a peep unless it was Sirius Black then she would babble to the end of time. Or Tom, she liked Tom despite barely knowing him.

Sirius however barely cared to hear a thing about her. It was always Harry this and Harry that. Adrielle would always remember what happened when she tried to babble to her parents. They refused to feed her for a hour because of her vomiting on them. She doesn't babble to them or Harry anymore.

Harry was a oblivious child never caring for his sister. He never cared when his toys flew and harmed his sister or when he was given a blanket that his sister needed.

Adrielle however was in a good mood well kinda. Lily had given her daughter a small Lily hair clip which Adrielle wore with pride it automatically became the one thing she would always cherish. A loud banging sounded at the door. Adrielle floated back protecting the hair clip at all cost.

The door flew in and Adrielle watched emotionlessly as her father was killed. Adrielle floated after Tom and watched as he killed her mother who he gave a choice to. Adrielle locked eyes with her mother. " Save Harry" she whispered before collapsing.

Adrielle flew infront of Harry as the spell went off. The spell bounced to Tom's relief. Adrielle stared angrily at Tom. A stare he knew all to well it was a false one, a hurt stare. He cradled Adrielle as he casted the spell. " I'll be back my little goddess." Tom whispered to the baby who snatched the snake necklace which wrapped itself around her neck. ( The one up above). She giggled as she kissed Tom on the cheek and he smiled at the babbling he would hear in his crumbling.

The baby floated and babbled to the long dead Tom. He wasn't completely gone but dead for now. The baby babbled until she noticed his vanished body. That was the first time she felt unnumbed sadness. A unknown pain flowed freely through her. She stopped floating as she cried. Harry's cry was far louder. She was sent tumbling as the gentle giant stomped. She rolled right into the arms of a funny looking man.

Well funny looking to her. The man had a annoyed expression yet a stupid love sick aura. Minerva and Dumbledore walked in just as Adrielle slapped Severus. They gapped at the sight. The baby began to babble and somehow Severus got the message. " Your a idiot for liking that women, you deserve better" he didn't understand how the baby knew but he did understand that the baby was hella strong as the slap stung a bit.

" Alright, alright stop your babbling. Minerva here is the creature we didn't know existed." " O' I 'ent her tumblin'" Hagrid said apologizing to the child who blankly stared at the other adults. " I don't think she likes us" Minerva said with a snicker. " She can't like me" Snape said. The baby stretched her arms for Snape. Snape begrudgingly took her and she smiled snuggling into Snape.

" What in Merlin's beard, why are you so comfortable with me." Snape said pushing the child away. He looked as her turquoise orbs stared back. She smiled and clapped. He noticed the necklace freely dangling and slipped it into her shirt. " Don't even think ab-" the child yanked his face and began to play with his hair. " I think she likes you, should we send her to live with you?" " I don't think we should it would make it a strange thing and many things would go a float. I say we send her to a orphanage." " I will take her" Minerva offered. Dumbledore nodded but that child clung to Severus Snape for dear life. Snape pushed at the child lightly. The child dug her nails into him. " I'll take, you creature of evil" Severus yelled having enough pain from the girl.

The baby plopped into his arms. He grumbled as he took her to the closes orphanage. 'Wool's Orphanage' Snape walked up to the desk. " Hi how may I help you?" " This little girl has just lost her parents they were the last of their family. Do you have any space to take her?" " Yes we do actually but th-" " great her name is Adrielle Nyx" Snape said casting a charm over the place.

He had no clue the little girl was going to experience. He thought he had done right. He couldn't be more wrong. So when he would return for the girl he would be very shocked and angered at the sight.

Adrielle was laid in the haunted room. The room wasn't actually haunted, it's just no muggle or weak magical creature could stay inside without feeling like they were going to die. Adrielle floated around the room carelessly no one bothered to come back not for weeks. Adrielle quite liked it actually. No one would bother her or even approach the room. The only time they came was to take her away to feed her and change her clothes.

Adrielle was less babied and it showed as she had a mature aura about her. The little girl reached the age of two before they started getting scared. The other children would call her a freak, a monster, and a hag. So she never bothered with the kids. Hell for all they knew she couldn't speak.

Adrielle was far from fragile but that never stopped her from staying in her room. She never spoke, speaking was a foriegn thing to her, sure she could make clear and precise sentences, and she could say just about anything, she never spoke. Adrielle preferred her room much more then outside it. It made her feel warm and safe. Protected and loved but what can you expect.

It was Tom's room.