Chapter 3- Acceptance Letter

Adrielle smiled at her books. She accumulated many even if they were stolen from other children. She wasn't allowed any books or items other then personals.

Adrielle always read upside down. She liked to do so but sometimes she would see Tom and his magical presence and would read with him.

By now she was 10 going on 11, 11 years of having no physical person love her. Tom didn't count it was his magical presence and he was technically dead. So she had no one. 11 years of pain. She intended to celebrate by going out and talking with the animald for a while then she would retreat to Tom's ghostly preaence and sleep well.

At least that's how it was supposed to go. That went down the drain as she made her way down and saw the mail kids about to rip a letter to her. " She doesn't deserve mail" Adrielle was furious and snatched it sending a nasty glare towards the two who ran immediately.

Adrielle opened the letter reading over it quickly. ' Hogwarts, interesting Tom stated his time at Hogwarts a while ago. I guess attending would give me something to do other then be here. Oh how I hate this orphanage.' Adrielle thought to herself. " If it isn't the hag, why so excited to be 11 it just means your a freak even at 11." Adrielle wanted to kill the girls but knew magic schools don't let murders in.

Adrielle walked to the forest and rekaxed with the snakes. Some casually slithered around her entangling her. Some were dangerous but she didn't care. Wolves sat ready to attack anything that try and harm her.

" I should be going " you said and the animald whined for you to stay. " I will be attending magic school soon so I might not see any of you for a while, good day" Adrielle said before walking back to the orphanage.

Adrielle felt something trickle down her leg. She looked and it was blood. She calmly walked to the office. " Adrielle what can I do for you" Adrielle pointed to the blood running down her legs. " Oh dear you got your period." The lady said quickly searching for pads and Adrielle's kit that was made.

She handed it to Adrielle who took it and went upstairs to her room. Tom was worried about the blood. Tom's magic couldn't talk for some reason but Adrielle didn't mind. Adrielle shooed Tom away. 

Adrielle read the pamphlet figuring it out. She changed her underwear, put in a pad, and cleaned herself up. Her hair was long, to the floor long. It was hazel nut brown she played with her hair for a little while before finally deciding to do something. Which was sleep she was tired and there was no use in staying up. 11 wasn't important 18 would be her favorite birthday that's what she thought.

Tom's magic lightly shook her awake. Adrielle looked at him confused. He pointed to her arm which was bleeding again. She sighed and wrapped it up again and decided to change all of her bandages.  She looked at the clock and smiled out the window the moon falling upon her skin giving her a gorgeous glow. " Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday Adrielle, hapoy birthday to me" she whispered to herself. A knock sounded at her door. She stood up and walked to the door opening it to see a man she somehow felt like she remembered.

Snape stared at the girl. A short, malnourished, and abused girl. " I am here to take you for sch-" Snape was shocked at the ghostly figure of Voldemort. Snape was about to step in. " Stop it's haunted, it's cursed." The lady screamed. Snape stepped inside and closed the door. The ghost of Tom seemed pleased yet angry. " How dare you leave her here" Tom belowed " my lord I thought she would be safe and cared for not this, never this" Snape said.

Adrielle was confused " Tom stop being mean." Adrielle said scoldingly. " Sorry serpentine." Snape was shocked as the ghostly Tom wrapped his arms around Adrielle. " I am here to take you shopping for your school supplies." " If she gets hurt it'll be your head" Tom threatened. " I have no money to pay for things." Adrielle said somewhat amused.

Snape was also shocked at the air to the room. It was caring and protective one while near her but it was absolutely dreadful away. Snape saw a pureblood personality in the girl. " Shall we go. We have lots to do." " Sure maybe then you can tell me why I'm here when I distinctly remember having a brother." " Dumbledore wished it so. He's no better off then you. "  " At least he got to keep his real name and wasn't abused with boiling water " " I apologize lady Adrielle, I wouldn't have brought you here if I had know this would have happened." " It's okay dad, I get to get away from here thankfully" Snape froze " why dad?" " You remind me of what a dad would say and do." " I'm far from it. I apologize for not being able to take care of you and leaving you worse off. That's just being, fatherly I guess" " so can I call you dad" " you may but only out of class." " Okay dad"

Snape smiled softly. " I wish I could have been your father figure" he said softly seeing the smile from the mere word. Adrielle never had a dad before or a mom. She had a brother but not really. She had a dad now, a real one, and the other kids couldn't say a thing.

Adrielle looked around curiously as she walked through the pub with Snape. " Ms.Nyx I-I've heard a lot-t ab-bout you" " this is professor Quirrell" Adrielle nodded not talking. She didn't like Quirrell he gave off traitor vibes.

She walked with Snape to the brick wall where it opened to reveal Diagon Alley.