4. I've come to make an announcement

(I'm finally back baby)

Y/no's POV 

While the two boys were hugging me ,There was a sudden knock at the door. I gently pushed them away "I'll get it " I said before running to the door. I slammed my hand on the doorknob and opened the door. A tall blonde man stood before me. With bright blue eyes,dressed in tattered clothes. He looked so familiar and then it hit me "Bosip?" I asked. He nodded "hey could  you three come downstairs for a minute?" He asked in a soothing voice. "Sure" I replied grabbing Bobot and Bobal's hands and we walked downstairs. The three of us walked downstairs to see a very excited Bob with a gleam in his eyes that I have never seen before. "What now Bob  did you find diamonds again " Bobal asked annoyed "Bobal !"Bobot yelled before pulling the shorter boy's hair.Bobal growled and held up his fist ,looking like he was going to punch the redhead. "Woah woah can everyone settle down" I looked up to see Bosip looking overwhelmed. "Bob has an announcement for us" Bosip continued. He put a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder "Bob tell them the big news" Bosip whispered to him. Bob giggled and Bosip lifted his hand. Bob's lip curled into an excited grin "guys I have an exciting announcement " bob said. "I-" he began "are moving out of here" Bobal interrupted ,Bob glared at him while holding a pair of scissors up to his face. The brunette backed away slowly shivering with fear. Bob lowered the scissors and continued "I'M PREGNANT ". Bosip walked over to him and rubbed Bob's stomach. Indeed it was bigger than before but I just thought he was eating too many noodles. Bobal snatched the scissors out of Bob's hands and gives them to Bobot. "Here stab my eyes out would you?" Bobot sighed and pet his head "I would never". I walked over to them "surprising news eh" I said to Bobot. He giggled "Yep and I got some news for you" My eyes widened. "What news ?" I asked him . He just picked me up and kissed me. My whole face reddened even if tonight was a little weird it was still the best night ever.

AN: Idk how many words but I'm happy I finally did it . I'm sorry if it's a little short (that's what he said) but I'm just happy y'all enjoyed the book and I hope you enjoy this chapter 

Byyyee