1. A chaotic atmosphere

(Y/N 's  POV)

Thousands of thousands echoed in my mind as I walked towards the door. I took a deep breath and opened it, curious to see what awaits me. A random guy who's name I can't say sent me here to do who knows what. I walked in to see a blue haired boy and a shorter brown haired boy arguing. The shorter boy gave him a sickening glare as he grabbed a stool from the kitchen. He stood on top of the stool and punched the blue boy right in the face. His eyes welled up with tears and blood trickling down his face. Frightened by what I just saw I looked to the left, there was a tall blonde Robot who looked like he was baking something. The oven beeped which made the robot smile. He sighed happily while opening the oven. He put on his oven mit and pulled out a tray of eight fresh brownies ,the smell relaxed me but I was also curious if there was more to this place. I turned my head to the right noticing a young boy with usual eyes, one blue one yellow. The boy sniffed the air ,his eyes widened. He ran to the kitchen excitedly almost slipping on the floor. "Bofo are those Brownies?" The boy eagerly asked the robot who apparently was named Bofo. Bofo looked down at him with a sweet smile. "Why yes Bowaev I'm just making brownies for us" he said smiling. The odd-eyed boy called Bowaev had a confused look on his face the looked down at the tray of brownies. "Why are there eight of them ?" He asked. Bofo chuckled "well as you can see we have a special guest tonight" he said while turning to me. I looked at them both shyly "oh hi nice to meet you " I greeted them. Bowaev suddenly ran up to me with a gleam in his eyes. "Hiiiiii what's your name ?" He asked me while jumping with joy. "Oh I'm y/n " I said. "Nice to meet you y/n" said Bowaev. I looked around curiously I probably have seen most of the house but I was still wondering if there was more. "Hey Bowaev was it , I wanted to know is it just you four here or is there more of you ?". Bowaev gave me a big smile ,he looked like he had a lot to say. "Yes and if you were wondering that's Bobal over there ,ya know the one who punched bob ?". I shuddered , remembering that moment "yes I know is Bob ok ". Bowaev nodded "and besides us there's also Boder my best friend,Bosip and Bobot ". Bobot...that name interested me. "Bobot ? Who's that " I asked. Boweav's adorable smile fell into a frown "Oh Bobot he's just a emotionless man who I accidentally knocked over his cereal and he didn't talk to me for a week". "Oh damn" I said "well I hope he's ok do you know where he is". Bowaev sighed. "Probably in his room upstairs "."Thanks Bowaev "I said walking up the stairs,  I stopped in-front of a large black door and hesitantly opened it.

535 words (great job for my first time me)

If you want more suggestions just let me know 

Cerealsexual out