3. Jealousy ?

(Y/n's POV )

I continued to think about this strange pain in my stomach as we were hugging. My whole body felt like a melting ice cream cone on a hot summer day, feeling like Bobot was that hot summer day. "BOBOT ! Y/N WHERE TF ARE YOU" I heard Bobal yell. Bobot let go of me and grabbed my hand, walking me downstairs. We almost reached the bottom when I saw Bobal sighing annoyed.Bobot and I reached the bottom and Bobal's jaw dropped noticing that we were holding hands. He suddenly turned around and ran away "Uhh is he ok ?" I asked Bobot he just shrugged and we walked to the kitchen letting go of each other. Bob smiled at us as we entered along with a tall blonde man that seemed unfamiliar to me. "Oh sorry I don't think you've met sooo this is my bf Bosip " bob explained. "Nice to meet you " I said shaking his hand. Bofo walked towards us "time for dinner everyone " he shouted and we all walked to the table. We all sat down together including a mysterious man with four arms and a diamond on his forehead I assumed that was Boder. Bowaev looked around the room confused "hey where's Bobal?" He asked. "Probably in his room " Bosip said "ima go check " I said walking upstairs. I came to a door with a sighs that read "do not disturb I'm angy" I giggled before opening the door. I stood shocked in front of Bobal who was crying. His eyes were all red and puffy ,his hair had gotten a lot longer for some reason. He glared at me with tears rolling down his cheeks "GET TF AWAY FROM ME !" He yelled. Concerned I walked away. I went back downstairs,my eyes wide form what I had seen which made everyone stare at me. "Hey kid I think I know what's up with Bobal " Bobot interrupted. He took my hand and we walked out of the kitchen. "So I noticed that Bobal has been acting a little weird around me so ya know he's usually an angry tsundere . He asked "heh yep" I replied "well I noticed the way he looks at me and I think he may be jealous of us" he said sighing. "Oh I-I well I don't want to make him sad " I said shedding a tear. I walked away ,my eyes filled with tears. "H-hey wait up" he shouted while running after me. "I'm so sorry Bobot I love you but I don't want to make Bobal feel bad".Bobot blushed and gave me a big hug. "Oh I'm sorry tomato I can't resist you" I said crying while burring my face in his chest. "It's fine "he said in a  calm voice that made my heart flutter. "I know exactly how to help " he said walking me back upstairs. We entered Bobal's room to see him still crying. We both hugged him "we're sorry Bobal we'll try not to make you feel left out " Bobot said. "Sure we will we'll watch three seasons of anime with you. Bobal perked up and hugged us back.

535 words  again

Do you want me to make a joke story about pregnant bob ?