2. The masked tomato

⚠️TW: depressing 

(Y/N's POV )     

The door creaked eerily as I stepped into the pitch dark room. I walked around the room looking for a light switch. I soon found it right next to the door and turned it on. I turned away from the light switch to see the most beautiful man I've even seen. He was tall and full with bright red hair, long bangs covering one eye. His eyes were red like his hair and wore a yellow helmet, damn he was hot. "Hi why are staring " he said in a monotone voice then turning away in embarrassment . "Oh fuck I must have been staring for a while " I thought. "Oh I'm so sorry " I said "also are you Bobot?". "Yep that's me " he said with his head still turned the other way. He was sitting on his bed with a bowl of cereal in hand. I walked over and sat next to him on the bed. I put a hand on his shoulder "hey is everything alright?" I asked calmly,he turned around face me ,I couldn't stop staring. "Yeah I'm ok , I get that a lot. I saw a tear roll down his cheek, "no you're not it's ok you can tell me " I reassured him. He nodded and took off his helmet ,he was wearing a black mask. I sware I felt my nose bleed a little at the sight of him. Bobot sighed sadly "well you see I wasn't always like this I used a kind cheerful young girl named Bonnie" he explained. "So you're trans ?" I asked "that's right " he replied. He turned away and kept explaining , "I was very happy and positive back then I felt like I had everything I'd ever wanted, " .He paused and looked at me "until that one day in middle school . "What happened on that day ?" I asked concerned. He took a deep breath and poured all of his emotions out. "When I was 12 I felt like I didn't fit in my own skin I just didn't feel right as a girl so I changed my appearance, took some hormones ya know all that shit". "Yeah" I said still concerned "that day I came home  to my parents they t-they " he stuttered. "What what" I shouted worriedly. "They d-disowned me " he slammed his face into his pillow and broke down in tears. "Oh shit are you ok ?" , I leaned closer to him. "T-they ripped half the skin off my face and now it's all numb and really ugly" he said in between tears. "Oh...is that why you wear a mask ?" I asked while leaning even closer. He blushed "yep that's what the point of the mask is" he joked .I chuckled,giving him a hug to comfort him. "Thanks a lot y/n " I could see his lip curling a little under his  mask. "OMFG HE'S SMILLING EEEE" I thought ,I was really happy and released I could make him smile. He hugged me back. He felt so warm around me it made me blush. I felt safe with him I felt like I could really trust him, is this love ? Maybe  .

542 words   

I cried while writing this 

I'm open to suggestions and yes Bob is pregnant 

BYYYE