CHAPTER ONE

Jungkook's POV

"Hey Tae, what do you want me to cook for dinner?" I gulped, swallowing the lump forming in my throat. He didn't even glanced at me.

"Tae-"

"I'll have my dinner at my parents' house, cook for yourself". He cut me off, not taking his eyes off his laptop.

"Okay, if you need something, just knock on my door".

"Could you please keep quiet? Do whatever you want I don't care."
He finally looked at me.

"-and don't even think that I would need you". He added.

"I'm sorry".

"Why would you say sorry? Just get the fuck away from me!" He raised his voice, startling me. I would always feel weak and useless when he raises his voice at me.

I had no choice but to do what he says. I just sighed and went to the guest room. I slumped myself on my bed and let myself drown on my thoughts again.

I've been sleeping in the guest room since the day Taehyung brought his first slut in our shared house, since then we never shared the same bed, never slept next to each other, well unless if our parents visit us. Our parents knew nothing about our current situation, it's basically Tae's idea not to inform them.

Our parents are both business partners. Taehyung and I already talked about this, because we don't want the merged companies to be ruined just because of our broken relationship, and of course I have no choice but to agree. I don't want to destroy the company that my mom and dad worked hard for.

My life is almost perfect, before. Not until Taehyung suddenly became cold towards me.

I've been questioning this to myself for over a year. What the hell did I do wrong? the Taehyung I've been living with right now is the opposite of the Taehyung that I met back in college. We started dating in college and after we graduated we decided to live on the same roof. Our parents are totally supportive in our relationship and they managed to buy a house for us.

It was all normal and lovey-dovey until one day, Taehyung suddenly changed. He would start yelling at me, he would come home late at night. He started bringing random girls at our house, and have sex with them. While me on the other hand, is stuck at my room hearing their moans.

I cried a lot at first, of course who wouldn't cry if you're boyfriend that is supposed to be sleeping and cuddling right next to you is fucking some random bitch inside your shared house.

Sometimes I would ask myself why am I still in love with him? He told me once that we will only have sex once we're married, but he broke his own promise and what's worse is he had his first with someone he doesn't even love, someone he doesn't even know, some random girl he picked at the bar.

I would always reminisce our good times before and cry myself to sleep, hoping that the morning I woke up, everything would turn back the way it was before and everything was just a dream, a nightmare.

I went back to reality when I heard the door downstairs open and slammed shut.

I went downstairs only to stop at my own tracks. I saw him making out with Jimin, my only bestfriend. My tears immediately flowed. I felt a lang in my chest. I just stood there, my vision blurred.

"Tae...Ji-jimin?"

The two of them stopped on whatever they're doing. I walked towards Jimin. I took a glance at Taehyung only to see him smirking.

"I thought yo-you are having dinner at your parents house?" I didn't got any response from him, he just rolled his eyes at me. I glanced at Jimin who's completely unbothered by the whole situation. He's acting like as if I hadn't see them sucking each other's mouth.

"Jimin what's this?" I wiped my tears away and gathered myself up to face him. My heart is beating wildly in my chest, my breathing is ragged.

"Oh Kookie, my boyfriend invited me over, right Tae?" He asked while clinging onto Taehyung.

"B-boyfriend?" I stuttered.

"Yes, I'm sure Jungkook doesn't mind, right Jungkook?" He looked straight at my eyes.

I gasped, clasping my hand in my mouth. I saw Jimin throw mocking glares at me, Tae's arm snaking around his waist. I would be lying if I say that I'm not jealous. Jealousy and pain literally ate me up. I can't barely believe what's happening. This whole thing is too much for me to handle. My poor heart is bleeding.

"Umm, y-yeah s-sure!"

I sprinted back to my room and locked the door. The whole scene made me weak, I thought I'm already used seeing Tae with someone else, but I guess I was wrong I felt my heart hurt and bleed. I can't believe everything. Tae is having a relationship with my bestfriend? Jimin?They're already boyfriend's.

Of all the people in this world why does it have to be Jimin?

I didn't even remember Taehyung breaking up with me, he never told me anything. I trusted Jimin and I never thought he would betray me like this. I cried quietly not wanting anyone to hear my sobs.

This day is nothing new to me, I would get over this whole thing the moment I wake up in the morning.

I cried myself to sleep again.

_________________________________
So how was is it?
Did you guys enjoying reading so far?