Turning around I stuck my arm out and waved. Thankfully the grey car stopped beside me as an elderly couple rolled down their window.

"Darling do you need any he-"

Sensing that exhaustion may take over my fragile state I collapsed on the ground, unable to move.

I  was just so tired.

Feeling my muscles ache, my eyes opened to find myself in a bed as soft as a cloud. That's what it feels like anyway. Feels like heaven. Looking to my side, the room looked warm. A kids bedroom I assumed. Butterfly wallpaper on all 4 walls with a fairy lamp perched at my side.

I was alive.

No thanks to him.

....
[ Present Time ]
3:31 a.m

A small whish of wind fanned onto my face as the bomb went off. The music now switched off, the evacuation alarms started blaring along with the screams in the background.

Finishing my drink I placed it onto the counter with a tip, the bartender slowly got up from dashing underneath the counter. His eyes scanning the numerous people running while screaming in sheer panic. He then levelled his eyes with my own where I laid completely still, unfazed by the explosions.

fear

The pure horror behind his tired green orbs. Giving him a slight smile he was too stunned to speak. He ran off following the others who ran to try get out the room.

Bombs have never been planted and successfully went off in Aero. Then again anyone who tried were men, so, I'm not surprised.

The doors of the exclusive part of the club upstairs opened harshly as bodyguards made there way downstairs. With them, was Korleon.

Sliding off my seat I blended in with the girls that had come from the Korleon's exclusive section. As we headed out of the open area of the club through two large doors, a staircase just as the one I predicted came into view leading upwards towards the exit of Aero. Korleon's team headed into a different direction where I slowly followed behind them, each time stopping at least 10 yards behind.

The passage way is designed for a quicker exit out of Aero for the most exclusive members. This side of Aero had its own electrical system in case the elevators had a breach from within, the backup generator would work on the most important exits.

Diverting from Korleon I took a staircase down following the red paint I had previously marked on the walls to guide me to the power switch. I had approximately 2 minutes before he would make it to one of the elevators and exit the building.

Taking out my pin and needle I picked the lock, taking the duffle bag hidden behind the power switch I took out my gun strap and wrapped it around my waist, placing my guns in each of the sockets. Taking out my gloves I pulled them on, wrapping the knifes and placed each in my pockets.

Opening the power box there is one specific step I had forgotten to plan out. How was I supposed to switch off the power when I could see a million different wires.

Taking my AK I stepped back and fired at the box. As electrical sparks flew left and right at the damage I knew I did a good enough job. Heading out reloading my AK, I took out my night vision glasses.

Running up the stairs, I could hear screams but more evidently men shouting in what seemed to be Italian.

Finally catching up with Korleon's men, I took off my shoes. No sound, his men had not prepared equipment for the dark.

One minute.

Slowly letting go of my AK to my side, holding my strap to make minimum noise I took ahold of my handgun and rolled the silencer on its tip.

Adjusting my eyes, I now clearly see the green highlighted figures that are stood yards in front of me nervously blocking Korleon. I walk slowly checking my surroundings before I start shooting each one of them, point blank in the head.

Shots are fired randomly by his men, some shoot each other. The shots clouding my vision by the continuous bright sparks that are coming from their shots.

Taking a deep breath, I'm more dumbfounded than anything at their lack of skill in the dark. Taking off my night vision headset, my gun pointing directly at Korleon.

The backup generator starts up again as the lights in the hallway turn on in a sync motion. Perking my head to the side I see Korleon's eyes grow in fear seeing all his men in a pool of their own blood on the floor until he brings his head up making eye contact with my gun.

"Missed me?" I say in a dead tone.

Signalling with my gun for him to start moving he moves instantly, stumbling over the bodies I created around him.

"Where ar-"

"Shut up" as sharp as it came out from my mouth I couldn't help thinking I was kidnapping a kid.

The elevator dinged and I nudged him in the back with the tip of my gun to enter. Glass surrounding all walls, I could see him and he could see me. Firing at the camera above he flinched, this guy needed to chill.

As I pressed the button on the elevator I grabbed him placing his tall figure in front of me while pinching the gun behind his back for him to know that any wrong moves he does he'll be dead.

"You're not getting away with this"

After a couple of seconds of staring at each other through the reflection... I blinked a couple of times at his statement.

"I could say the same thing for you" I could see his perplexed expression in the mirror. The crimes he has committed and he is the one telling me I'm not going to get away with this... mocking him in my head I couldn't keep it in and I laughed, bringing my hand to my head and rubbing slow circular motions like Travis Scott.

"Oh the irony" I shook my head. He must think I'm one psycho bitch.

As the elevator doors opened I had my second gun ready in my hand.

"Boss"

Coming out from behind I shot them both dead, pushing Korleon to move I checked my surroundings. Walking faster down the hallway pushing him with the tip of my gun, we saw the exit doors of Aero. I knew better than to go through them. Alarms perched on the corners of the doors would be enough to send the whole army of Aero to my front door.

Distracted by the noise of running behind us, he takes that chance to shove me back as he runs forward to reach the exit doors.

Aiming for his head, I took a second before redirecting the gun to his leg. I shot, his scream echoing in the hallways. Running towards him, I swung my arm under his to hold him up as he fell.

"I'll do a whole lot worse if you do that again"

"psycho bitch"

Rolling my eyes we headed left from the exit doors, bashing into the door which led us to another hallway. Grey cement walls closed in on us after the right and left turns were seen no more. Only a staircase leading up was my only escape.

My map didn't indicate this exit but I had no choice but to drag Korleon up the several flight of stairs. I was prepared from all areas in Aero so I was confident in getting out.

A/N next chapter is out!