3. Daddy's Friend

Besides showering and drying my hair, the longest part of getting ready was where I was deciding on what to wear.

'Little' me wanted to stay in my pyjamas.

Middle me knew that Daddy wouldn't approve.

I ended up settling on wearing a large baby blue T-shirt which was oversized and helped me to feel 'smol'.

I paired this with some light denim shorts and some white thigh high socks, hoping that Daddy wouldn't mind.

After all, I didn't want to embarrass him in front of his guest in case they didn't know I was a 'Little'..

After pulling my hair up into a messy bun, leaving a curl either side over my ears, I put on a little bit of lip salve and an even smaller amount of mascara.

With a spritz of perfume, I was finally ready.

I must have been longer than I thought though because after reaching the bottom of the stairs and rounding the corner, my hand still on the banister, I was greeted by the sound of two voices.

"There you are!" Daddy smiled. "Finally!"

I stood rooted to the spot, pulling at my T-shirt and bunching it up.

"Aren't you going to come and say hello?" Daddy stepped forward.

I shook my head and he sighed in response. "Don't be silly, come on.."

I looked down at my thigh high socks, wanting to ask Daddy if what I was wearing was okay.

I really thought I would have had time to go over this with him..

"Princess.." He warned.

I stepped forwards reluctantly. Hesitant to enter the room that I usually felt so safe in.

"Come on, you're almost there.." Daddy sounded more impatient than encouraging at this point.

Still bunching my T-shirt, I kept walking until I was finally in the same room.

"Good. Princess, this is my friend who I was telling you about.."

Telling me about? He hasn't told me anything about them..

Keeping myself facing firmly forward, my gaze wandered to the man who was relaxing on our sofa.

"Well go ahead!? Go and talk to him!" Daddy demanded.

"I don't bite." The man gave a small smile along with a little wave.

I looked at Daddy again, trying to telepathically ask did I really need to do this. He ignored me and gave my bottom a little pat, pushing me forwards.

I looked back at the man on the sofa as I shuffled my way forwards.

He smiled at me again then looked away.

Maybe to be kind and relieve some pressure or maybe he just wasn't all that bothered to be here in the first place..

Either way I was thankful that he wasn't watching me.

I hated social situations.

The only person I wanted to be around was Daddy.. No one else.

"Atta girl!" Daddy praised. "Do you want a drink, Colson?"

I snapped my head round to eye Daddy and then the man on the sofa, intrigued by the unique name.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks though." He smiled at Daddy before looking back at me and then quickly looking away again.

Wait. Where'd my cup go? Daddy must've hidden it.

I could really do with my sippy cup right now.. That or my paci.. But I don't want to draw more attention to myself. I just needed something.. Anything to comfort me.

"Right! Well, I'll leave you both to get to know each other." Daddy grinned, grabbing his car keys, ready to go.

I watched him, willing him with my eyes to not go. To not leave me here in this situation..

Besides, I thought he said he was going to explain!?

"You be good, okay?" He kissed me on the forehead but I didn't answer.

He gave me a look which said 'Really, so you're going to play up in front of my friend and not answer me?'..

"Not answering me, huh? Alright well, I'll deal with you later." He warned and I looked down to hide the fast forming tears.

"Any problems, give me a call." He told the blonde haired man.

"Sure." Colson agreed casually before adding "I'm sure there won't be though."

I really didn't like this..

"Yeah, she's usually well behaved but like I said, let me know if she isn't." Daddy stretched, unbothered and unfazed.

His words hurt. They hit harder than any smack he had ever given me.

I can't believe he's just going to leave me here like this.. With him.

A man I didn't know.

A man I didn't wish to know.

Temporary Foster Daddy || MGKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें