Fat.

Here I am, right now. My stomach hanging over my shorts my back rolls bulging and my thighs touching.

I wasn't always like this, in fact for the first 12 years of my life I was "normally skinny".

Becoming fat was my choice, I wanted to do it. So I did, I started eating loads of unhealthy breakfasts; pancakes, chocolate, biscuits and more.

I stuffed my face with crisps, Oreo's, a sausage roll and a fizzy drink for lunch every day.

Then I had 2nds of my diner every night followed by sweets, ice cream and chocolate.

I was consuming around 4000 calories a day, and it felt good. I put on OVER a stone after the first three weeks and I felt AMAZING.
Seeing my usually flat stomach transform in the first week made me want to do more.

I would play with the fat on my belly every night seeing how much I could grab and squish and squeeze and play with.

I first night I weighed 7 stone 4 and after a week I was 7 stone 9 and pudgy I felt so good jiggling around everywhere I went. So I kept going.
I weighed 7 stone 12 when I finished my second week and my stomach started to hang over my pants without leaning forwards and extended at the side, considering I was small for my age, around 5 ft 2 so basically 8 stone was considered chubby. And I LOVED it.
I kept going, but for my third week I ate 6000 calories a day and by the end I was 8 stone 10 and had got my first back roll and had a HUGE stomach, it was all squishy and hung over my pants about 5cm when I sat on a chair I had 2 back rolls, my thighs spread over the chair and I had 4 large stomach rolls.

I felt AMAZING I felt gorgeous I could play with my stomach and jiggle it about everywhere.

My mum realised my weight gain and helped me along the way with unhealthy teas.
Because her being a mum she thought I was skin and bones still.
Then the next day, first day of week four I ate;
8 Oreo pancakes with maple syrup and sugar
Then for lunch I had 3 sausage rolls 2 custard cremes, a packet of full fat cheese and onion crisps and a bottle of strawberry Fanta.
Then for tea I had an entire XL cheese pizza with ice cream and a whole packet of ransoms.
The next day I weighed 9 stone 1 and was officially classed as overweight as I was 12 years old, 5ft 2 and 9 stone 1.

I am here today as a 14 year old girl, 5,6 and 11 stone 3. I am classed as overweight and my doctor says I'm very close to being very overweight but I don't care, I love every inch of fat, every roll and every chin I have.

Because overweight is beautiful and I am so gorgeous.