Chapter 1

"Listen to me carefully, you are a strong girl, you are destined for great things, I will watch over you forever, but right now the secrets that you hold are at great risk if being exposed, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do but I hope you understand it's for the best."

"Miyano I'm going to take away your memories, you will gain them back once the time is right... as soon as I'm done I want you to run!"

He did some hand signs and then placed his thumb in the centre of my forehead. The pain...

"RUNNNN, and don't look back!"

Who was he, and why is this place so dark?

"Heyyyy she's waking up!!"

"Her pulse is stable, but we should take her to the hospital."

"Kakashi she's waking up!" Guy said from the back,

I slowly squinted my eyes. Where was I and who is this man.

"W-where am I?"

"You don't know?" The silver haired man asked,

I simply shook my head.

I felt my body trembling. I was panicking.
The only bit of memory I had was of a stranger telling me to run and my name.

"Calm down, please calm down. You're injured and bleeding, we'll need to get you to a hospital, but first you need to calm down," he said softly.

"Here let me hold your hand," he said as out fingers intwined.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake, this is my friend Might Guy, we found you and we're trying to help, so please let us,"

My breathing got stabled. I felt safe in his arms.

"Now let's get you to the hospital."

He picked me up bridal style and flash stepped away.
We were now in the hospital emergency.

Everyone gathered around.

The doctor in charge had a shocked look as he spoke.

"Go get the Hokage right now!"

"Miss what's your name and do you remember anything ?"  He asked,

"Miyano... i-i I don't know anything else!"

Why can't I remember anything! My mind was a complete blur.

The only people I recognize is that Kakashi person and Guy.

Who was I and why was the doctor so concerned. As I was deep in thought I saw the room around me spinning. Then everything went blank.

*Third Hokage's POV*

Reports from the surrounding Nation's just got in. The whole Kingdom was massacred, not one soul left. The Royal Family all gone... but she somehow made it alive.

She is supposed to be dead, unless Satoshi... he made sure she got out.

"Murata-san how is she doing?"  I asked the doctor,...

"Well, apparently she's healing at a rapid rate, it baffles me how she got out with all these injuries, these deep wounds, the distance and yet she's recovering fast, it's definitely the Na-,"

A kunai was placed on his neck.

"Do not ever speak of her clan name, it might bring her danger and that is the last thing we'd want."

"S-sorry Hokage Sama!"

This girl had suffered so much. I wanted to give her memories back but if Satoshi decided to hide them it must mean she is the key to something.

I looked across the room to see two boy's standing, Might Guy and Kakashi Hatake.

They were the ones that found her.

"Boy's, you have no idea how much of a hero you two are. This girl is no ordinary girl and I'd like to make it known to you boy's. First thing tomorrow come to my office. I have a special task for the two if you!"

They looked concerned.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad!"

They let out a sigh of relief.

*Kakashi's POV*

She looked lost.

When I first looked into her eyes I could see the hurt and pain. It wasn't intentional... But somehow it got stuck in her ocean blue eyes.

My thoughts were disturbed as Lord Hokage talked to us.

Guy wanted to head out and grab something to eat and then head home. I decided to stay and keep the mysterious girl company

"You sure you don't want to grab BBQ pork with me?" Guy asked,

"I'm sure Guy, maybe tomorrow!" I said as I turned back to her. 

I was shocked to see her already sitting up.

"Excuse me Miss, shouldn't you be lying down," I said as she struggled to get to off the bed.

She was scanning the room.

"W-where am I?" She screamed as nurses and doctors came rushing into the room. She dropped on the ground and passed out.

I felt sad for her. Not being able to remember a single thing, she must be hurting her right now.

She needed help adjusting and for some reason I felt the need to do it.

I had made up my mind and have decided to inform Lord Third Hokage in the morning.

My duty lies... in front of me.

This is the start of our story.