"I've been wanting to kiss you all night," Roman breathed out against me as I leant against the cubicle wall panting, out of breath from dancing and the kissing.

"Yeah?" I asked him, hoping to tease him into kissing me more.

"Yeah. You're a little bastard. Like I wouldn't want to make out with you every time you decided to thrust your sexy little ass right onto my dick. You've been driving me insane all night and I know it's been on purpose," he replied, his mouth finding its way back to my neck shortly afterwards where he sucked on the delicate unscarred portion of my skin.

"Feels amazing," I moaned out until Roman tried to drag me closer by looping his finger around the necklace he gave me. "Hey! Stop it."

"What's wrong?" he asked confused and looking worried when he pulled back.

"You'll break my necklace!" I complained.

He shrugged like it was nothing, like such a simple gift couldn't possibly mean as much to me as it did. "I'll get you a new one then," he said.

"I don't want a new one. I want this one."

"You like it that much?"

"I love it."

He smiled and this time kissed me slowly making sure to not tug at the necklace. My head began to spin but not from any alcohol I'd drank earlier. It was Roman. Everything about Roman was encompassing my sense and driving me insane.

"Wanna suck you off," he said pulling back. "Right here." The music was so loud that is still drowned out the chatter from the toilet. No one could hear us and if everyone who had been here with us when we were waiting for a cubicle to open up had left, then no one would ever even know what we were doing.

"Are... are you sure?" I asked. I wanted him to say yes so badly. He said he would make me cum on my birthday and I really really wanted him to. I want to feel him around me and shoot my load down his throat.

"Yes," he said looking at me so sincere. He looked like he wanted to do nothing else.

"Please," I replied. Not even subtle. Just straight up begging. I was down bad.

Roman grinned and got on his knees. I didn't bother to think about how grimy the floor must have been, but while I could have sat on the toilet seat to make things a little easier for Roman, there was no way I was sitting on that germ infested thing.

Roman didn't waste time in pulling my trousers down and my already hard cock sprung out and bopped him on the nose. It made us both laugh.

"Shhh," I said trying to shush Roman who kept finding if too funny. "Someone will hear."

"You wouldn't let them," Roman replied making no sense but at least he had some trust in me. Trust which I would have to betray however if he kept laughing so loud as I couldn't actually stop anyone from hearing.

Until I realised I could in fact stop anyone from hearing him. All I had to do was silence him and I had the best method to do just that.

I grabbed Roman by the back of his head and shoved his mouth, lightly of course, onto my cock so that I was pushing back against his slightly parted lips. When he realised what I was doing, he opened up wide and let me in, my cock instantly going to the back of his throat. He stopped still for a second as he got used to it, and then was taking me deep as he bobbed his head back and forth.

It felt so good to feel him around me. I knew in that moment I had to get him to bottom for me some day if he was willing. Oh, to feel Roman's walls clench around my cock that he worked so effortlessly with his mouth. He was a natural at sex, so natural I could never imagine him being bad. Every suck and ever lick and every stare up into my eyes was pure delight. If pleasure were a physical thing, Roman was it for me, the world's greatest feeling collected into the body of a beautiful man who just so happened to somehow like me as much as I liked him.

I didn't think when I was cumming in his mouth. It didn't even cross my mind to tell him I was going to, and I would have regretted it instantly if Roman's eyes didn't bulge in surprise until he began sucking me dry. He didn't leave a drop of cum left unattended and had swallowed it all and I was engrossed in the sight of it. Best birthday present ever. Roman on his knees for me.

"You should have told me you were gonna cum in my mouth dickhead," he said standing up. His tone was teasing but I still panicked.

"I'm sorry! I... it just happened. I didn't even think."

He silenced me with a kiss, and I could taste my saltiness on his lips.

"It's alright. It was... I liked it. I liked it a lot. I wasn't sure if I would be someone that swallowed but how could I not with you. I didn't even think twice about it," Roman said making me swoon.

Me! Swooning at a guy liking swallowing my cum? What's gotten into me?

"You're so amazing," I simply said to him.

"So are you," he whispered against my lips just loud enough that I would still hear against the loud music. "So. Are. You," he said a kiss between every word.

I was nervous to come out of the toilet when we were done and somehow Roman's way to help with my nerves was to get back on his knees and give me another blowjob. The music and the pleasure mingled together until I felt like I was on another plane, and I never wanted to return to the real world.

Unfortunately, I had to, but I was less nervous now and still on a pleasure high when Roman pulled me out of the toilet by the arm. I noticed someone look at us with a smirk on his face and knew he knew what we'd done, but he was a stranger among hundreds of others, and I forgot about him the instant we were back on the dance floor.

I don't know how long we danced for or where all our friends were. I remember seeing glimpses of Dahlia every now and then. The last time I caught one of these glimpses she'd been talking to a girl, and I wondered if she'd gone home with her now.

I don't know when we left the club or who we had left with, whether it was with all of our friends or with only a few.

I just remember the train ride making me feel sick and being glad to get off it. I remember the Uber Roman and I got but the car ride in my memory lasted two seconds: a second to get in and a second to get out. I remember how soft Roman's bed felt though the sheets were cold, and I craved his body to warm me up. I don't remember asking for Lambert, my stuffed lamb, though I do remember packing him in the bag I left here, and I was confused but glad when I woke up with him tucked between my arms. My head felt awful, so I snuggled him closer and went back to sleep with Roman's arm around me keeping me warm just like I wanted.

I wish I could have stayed in bed with Roman and Lambert forever. But instead, the weekend ended before I even felt like it existed and suddenly it was Monday and then I really wished I'd stayed in bed because then maybe I would have been spared some of the sadness. But sadness is part of what makes us human in the end, and it is something that must be felt.

~~~~~~~~~

Not Roman being a simp

Well they both kind of are for each other hehehe