F O R T Y O N E

October 5th 2021

Arrival day at SGP

☆☆☆

Emily was now at SGP before all the boys and decided to surprise her dad since being with ben, Emily hardly sees her dad.

"hey dad" Emily shouts whilst Gareth turns around. "GRANPA" Milo screams and runs up to Gareth. "Hey milo, hey sweetheart." Gareth says with a smile on his face. "How come your here so early?" Her dad questions.

"Wanted to surprise ya and you haven't seen little jazzy bear since she was born." Emily says quite quietly, gently rocking jasmine whilst she is sleeping peacefully. "omg my granddaughter is so tiny." Gareth cooed at his first granddaughter. "Want to hold-" Emily started to say but was interrupted by a car pulling up. "who's that?" Milo asked eagerly to see if it was one of his uncles.

"i dont know munchkin" Emily. says softly brushing her hand through Milo's curly hair.

"UNCLE DEC" Milo says quite excitedly. " Hey guys" dec says whilst tickling Milo and giving Emily a side hug. "Hey dec, how's life going?" Emily says, "Great, being called up for england and seeing my nice and nephews" Dec says with a smile on his face. "Well i better get to my room, Jasmine needs to go have a nap, see ya later." Emily says holding Milo's hand and walking away. "Bye emz" Dec says.

A couple hours later, There's a knock on the door. "come in" Emily says. Tammy  Abraham walks in. "OMG TAMS" emily whisper-shouts trying not to wake her sleeping children. "Hey em, how've ya been?" Tammy says sitting next to her and giving her a cuddle. "oh, ive been amazing and i know Milo will be happy to see you." Emily says softly. "wait, theres 2 children.. OMG YOU HAD THE BABYY" Tammy excitedly says. "yeah shes a month." Emily says before, She sees Milo wake up. "UNCLE TAMMY" Milo shouts once waking up properly. "Hey buddy, ok shoot, i better go, ok cya later." tammy says before going to the door.

"Bye bye" Emily and Milo say. "Milo, want to go and see the boys??" Emily asked whilst getting Jasmine's pram ready. "YES YES YES and mummy can i wear daddy's shirt?" Milo questioned. "who's daddy?" Emily asked a bit shocked. "ben" Milo says simply. "of course can" Emily says happily, Tearing up that Milo said dad and not ben.

But it made sense

☆☆☆

tell me what you all think?