N I N E T E E N

July 9th 2021

☆☆☆

Emily sat in bed crying after a horrible phone call of her ex-boyfriend also the father to milo and her baby girl.

"why am i mot good enough to be a mother" was the words Emily kept repeating to her self and her bump.

Only a couple hours later, still crying and she's not stopping. "knock knock" she heard. "one sec" she said trying to cover her voice so it sounds normal

Emily opens to door, to be met with Mase, Dec and Jack. They all clocked onto her tear stained face and got worried of how pale her looked

"Emily you alright?" Jack said with a hint of concern. "ye...." Emily tried to say before collapsing onto jack.

"EMILY" Dec shouted also now feeling incredibly concerned. "Mase go and get the gaffer and dec call the ambulance" jack told the two 22 year olds as he watched them run away.

After a minute the gaffer comes running into Emilys room. "whats happened" he said, seeing his 7 month pregnant daughter unconscious.

"i..i dont know, me, Mase and Dec come here and she opened the door with a tear stained face and looked really pale." jack said softly, "check her phone" Gareth said to Jack as he passed Gareth the phone. "shit" jack heard the gaffer mumble to himself.

"whats wrong gazza?" Mason asked wondering why the gaffer swore. "she had a phone call 3 hours ago and i recognise this number.." gareth said before looking down.

The rest of the england team come bursting though the door with the ambulance people.

"thank god your here" jack sighed. "we've got to get this girl to A&E immediately" one of the ambulance people say. "who's going with her?" harry kane asked, " me and jack will go, the rest of you wait for ben and milo to come back and then tell ben what happened" gareth commanded getting "ok" and "yeah" as a response.

30 minutes later, Emily at the hospital and the doctors checking her to find. out what caused this and also checking to make sure the baby is okay.

Meanwhile, at St George's, Ben walks in with milo and sees all the concerned face's. "hey lads" ben said cheerfully and Milo waving at them the boys saying "hi" back but not cheerfully.

"Where's Emily?" Ben said quite quickly after realising the girl he liked wasn't there.

"she's at the hospital" Dec said slowly still trying to figure out why she collapsed. "WHAT WHY?" ben shouted scaring milo. "Milo come with me and we will go to the pool" Marcus said also signalling Jesse to go with him and Milo. "Me, Dec and Jack went to check on her 3 hours after you left because after you left she went straight to her room, When we got there, she opened the door and looked like she's been crying and was really pale" Mason Mount said to ben.

After processing this infomation, "What hospital is she at?" ben asked suddenly. "the closest one to St Georges" jude said.

Meanwhile at the hospital..

"we've got the results back" the doctor said as him and another nurse walked in. "well what happened" Jack asked rather eagirly to. find out why his best friend of 20 years passed out suddenly.

"Firstly, She passed out because of dehydration hence why there is an IV drip, Secondly, since you showed ud the phonecall time. which was 10:05 and when you saw her it was 13:05,, she must of been crying because that can cause unconsciousness" The doctor said calmly.

Ben, Mase and Dec arrive at the hospital. "What room is Emily Southgate in?" Dec asked. "and What relation are you to her?" the receptionist said rather bitchy. "best friend and future boyfriend" Mason said and ben sent a glare his way. "room.5b" the nurse said and the boys said "thank you" before rushing to her door.

Emily started to wake up, her eyes fluttering to her surroundings and seeing 5 people staring at her. "where am i?" Emily said in a croaky voice.
"the hospital sweetheart."Jack said in a relief tone.

"why?" Emily said in a confused manor. "you collapsed on Jack darling." ben said to her whilst kissing her forehead softly.

"is my baby okay?" Emily was now panicking thinking she has killed her unborn child. "Milo is fine, he is back at St George's with the boys and Your little girl is fine she's still in your stomach." Gareth said to his daughter seeing her relax a bit.

"ahh, Miss southgate your awake. Let nurse jayne run some tests and then you should be able to go home is that okay with you?" ths doctor said softly to her. "that's absolutely fine doc" she smiled softly at her doctor.

After a couple more hours and plenty of test, the doctor comes back though the doors. "So, Miss Southgate you'll be glad to know that your able go home but you have to make sure someone is with at all times just incase you do faint again and here's some medication which will help with you not fainting." The doctor said as Emily nodded.

Gareth and Jack took a separate car since Ben's car can only fit 5 people."so who's gonna be the lucky guy who has to stay with you" Decland rice asked, Emily looking down at her hands and sighed. "Ben" she said very quietly but ben heard her since she was snuggled into him in the back of car.

"me?" Ben asked rather loudly catching the other boys attention. Emily nodded slowly and a smile forming on ben's face. "BEMMY BEMMY" mase and dec starting to chant. "boys shut the fuck up im not in the mood."

Arriving at SGP, Emily was swarmed. by a hurdle of grown men all asking if she was okay. "boys, me and baby girl are fine now move.".emily said slightly annoyed. "whats wrong" Jordan Henderson asked in his Sunderland accent.

"what's wrong, whats bloody wrong!? I'll tell you. just the fact my ex contacted me this morning only to tell me, im a slag and that everytime me and milo left, he had another girl and cheated on me and that he wants nothing to do with milo or my unborn daughter and oh let's not forget that he said he was only with me for my fame not for the fact he loved me, so please move out the way and let me go to my room in peace. oh and ben, I'm going to your room since I've gotta stay with someone and no boys we will not be having fucking sex before i get all of the kinky ass comments" Emily ranted to them before waddling off to bens room but picking up milo on the way up, Ben casually following up to his room

All the boys left stunned at what the fuck just happened.

☆☆☆

a/n  - 1165 words! i may have gotten a bit carried away but who cares not me! I hope y'all had a wonderful day! xx