saying goodbye

A/N: hello fellow lotr fans! I am going to make this chapter a little shorter than the last one because this is more of a filler chapter. Vote and comment!

Hope you enjoy loves!

Chapter 2

It's been 2 days since the council. I have practiced in the arena and walked in the forest to keep myself busy.

Ada came up to me yesterday with a grave expression on his face. I can tell he is very worried. " Iellig (daughter) of mine, I could not bear if you did not return. Promise you will come back to your home land alive and well."

"Ada we both know I can not promise that. But I will always try my hardest and never give up hope. This is not farewell but only goodbye." I replied.

" very well my Iellig (daughter). I know if you have a bow you will be more than fine.

" of course Ada! " I say with a wink.

He chuckles and glides away. I wish I was as graceful as Ada. But I'm quite clumsy. Little Mrs. Prefect Arwen probably has never tripped once. It's a daily routine for this elf.

I am walking to the dinning hall when I here soft foot steps behind me. I turn to see prince Legolas a few paces behind. I didn't know what to say ,so I smiled and walked in. I see Gimli that has basically a whole pig on his plate. And Pippin and Merry are dancing on a table singing some song about a green Dragon.

Then I look around for Gandalf. I see him watching Pippin and Merry. "Hello Gandalf." I say to the wise old man. "Oh hello Thanniel.". Gandalf is kind of like a grandfather to me. He Was always around and taught me amazing things. I look up to him and love him dearly.

I ate and talked with Sam about the shire and he insisted on walking me to my room that night. He dropped me off there and blushed when I said " thank you so much Sam. That was very chivalrous.". I watched him skip all the way to his room. Oops. I guess I kinda of over did it.

The next morning I woke up too early. The sun hasn't even started to rise yet. I went to the armory in my night gown and tripped so I got all dirty. Of course. So I went back to my room and got in my Brown leggings, and jade green tunic. I did my hair in two small plaits down my back.

I threw on my Brown boots and got my bow and knifes. I put them on my back and walked out the door. I went to my favorite balcony to watch one last Rivendale sunrise. It was beautiful, as always. I watched the pink and orange clouds on the horizon with a content sigh.

Then I heard some soft foot steps behind me. Normally I would turn around in paranoia but I knew it was an elf. I turned in curiosity and saw the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Legolas stared back. He said "you are up early" I giggled. Wait why did I just giggle? Ew. "So are you" I pointed out . He chuckles. Oh my valior his laugh... is perfection all on its own. (God)

Legolas politely excused himself because my Ada wanted to speak to him. Huh. I wonder why?