nothing else could be done here, so we went back in the elevator and back upstairs. 

in another room, there was an x-ray. mono pulled a lever, so i went behind the monitor.

of course, there was only my skeletal structure visible on the monitor.

eventually, we found absolutely nothing! not surprising at all.

there was another room to this building.

i swear, it's like we're in a horror game with endless rooms and monsters counting on devouring us almost immediately. 

i mean, the tall man, the hunter, the porcelain children, the teacher, what else? 

mono brought a large teddy bear to the x-ray room while i picked up a toy duck.

mono placed the teddy bear behind the monitor, so i placed my toy as well. mono had already pulled the lever, so he could maybe see the insides of the toys. 

mono seemed to have found nothing, so he went back inside the room. i followed him, of course, with my toy duck.

- a/n

[ shoutout to the people with adhd here cause if i was in that game id be playing the shit out of that duck ]

-

mono brought back a toy bunny and placed it behind the monitor with the bear. 

click

mono pulled the lever, and he had found something; probably. he held the toy bunny and went down with the elevator. 

we came back to the dusty room, apparently, because mono had an idea. 

he chucked the toy bunny into the incinerator and pulled on the lever. i dropped my toy duck since it was no use now.

i watched the flames go out inside the machine, and mono climbed inside. 

"what did you find?" i asked, trying to strike up a conversation since, well, we hadn't spoke much since we had met.

mono turned around, showing off a key. i shrugged, having no idea of what it would be useful for. 

we went back up, and i followed mono up to the stairs. there were two holes that needed those glowing white bulbs now. 

mono had found a padlock, so he inserted the key in the door. 

creak

what i had seen was.. well, weird.

there were limbs hanging from the ceiling, and there were limbs down on the floor. 

we went to the other rooms, and they were just filled with limbs, hell, even there were arms with hooks.

the door was locked, and we didn't have an extra key. so i boosted mono up the window of the door and waited. 

while mono took his precious time inside the room, i went to look around the place.

i decided to do something with the arms inside of the room. so i did, and i might have accidentally broke the fingers.

i looked behind, seeing mono holding the light bulb thing. "come on."

i stood up and followed him back to the box. but it wasn't enough, obviously.

so we went to the other side and mono put the light in.

it made this loud noise before it opened. we went inside, and i had to boost mono up through one of the gates again. 

we couldn't fit in since the bars were way too tight for us to fit, so i had to.. y'know.