chapter 9, pic of arein

Start from the beginning

"I will be the future Alphas mate." I was about to protest when Nala interrupted me.

"Guess what doll face?" she gave the sweetest fake smile. "I am the future Alphas mate." then punched Kiara right in the nose with her left hand.

Kiara was now sprawled over the floor, surprise written on her face. As well as everyone else's. No one has ever seen a were wolf put down so easily. Then she got over her surprise and surged to her feet with a loud animal like snarl.

Nala looked at the snarling, pissed off were wolf, and just blinked. She waited until kiara was two feet away, and lifted her chin.

Power rushed through the house and Kiara was shoved up against the wall, struggling to get free. It wasn't alpha power, although I would of let her use it. But it was her own power.

Kiara howled and tried to get lose. Then she fell as the power stopped.

"Try that again." Nala said calmly. Defiance and anger only showing in her eyes.

She softly growled, but relaxed on the ground bowing her head in submission. Nala nodded and half turned back to the table. I opened my mouth to tell her to not turn away from Kiara when kiara lunged up ward and changed into a wolf. I jumped to cover Nala, but she covered herself.

Her hand flew in a arc in front of Kiara's wolf and the wolf was flung back wards as if slapped. She was on the ground whimpering and Nala just raised an eye brow.

"Don't make a move on my man unless either he or I say you can. Now leave and don't let me see you again for awhile." she looked down and evaluated the gold wolf below her. In person Kiara has blonde eyes and blue hair, in wolf she has blonde fur and blue eyes.

She got up and ran out the door, into the woods, screaming into everyone's minds that she was evil.

"Well that was interesting." she said and sat back down with a sigh.

"It was wonderful. I have wanted to do that for quite awhile." Alyxa said. Eating one of Nala's chicken nuggets.

"Why didn't you?" Arein asked as she walked up and also ate one of Nala's chicken nuggets.

"I didn't want to start a fight with the wolves." they both took another piece of food.

"Go get your own food!" Nala shrieked at them.

"From who?" they both swiped another nugget before Nala could smack away their hands.

"Maybe your boyfriends? They aren't much use for anything else." she guarded her plate and glared at them. Then relaxed when they swooped down on the boys, they had been quietly eating their food before, they now glared at her, she gave a sweet innocent smile, and daintily ate a chicken nugget.

I shook my head and walked over to the table. Tacking Nala's plate and ignoring her squealed protests, I filled it with new, warm dinosaur chicken nuggets from the oven. She purred when I came back to her.

"So why is there a pack of were wolves coming here?" Arein asked from her seat next to Callum.

"What?" my dad growled

"I was just wondering." she muttered, not liking the sudden attention.

"There should be no wolves coming." he softened his voice.

"oh." was all she said.

"Why do you think there is?" Callum's mom, Joy, asked sweetly.

"Hailey told me so." I saw Nala wince slightly at the name, I rubbed her shoulder.