chapter 5, pic of clayton

JAKES POV

"C'mon dude, cheer up. You have been all sad all weekend, its kinda depressing to see your alpha brought to his knees by a human girl." my friend tried to cheer me up, he frowned when his wonderful plan did not work and I just glared at him.

"I was not brought to my knees." I huffed.

"Yea, sure you aren't." Ryan teased me. His black eyes laughing at me, Calum and Cayton just laughed and shoved each other. They were twins and never went without each other, they also liked to confuse people, they looked exactly the same with blonde hair and gray eyes. Derek was my twin with green eyes and black hair. We were all waiting for the bell to ring so class could start.

"If you don't cheer up we will make posters of her face and put them up all over the California. Then say 'wanted, please call, lover boy is dying with out his lady!'" Derek said, the others snorting their laughter.

I glared and shut them up with my alpha powers, making them glare at me. "Do you guys hear that?" it was singing, from down the hall.

I heard 3 girls singing ala-freakin-bama by trace Adkins.

"I said darlin where you from

She said watch your tongue, do you really have to ask?

I'm from wash-freaking-ton, wash-freaking-ton

I said slow down sister, don't mean to make you mad

I can roll with the flow, and you can roll with the tide.

I don't mind if you do, I think its kinda cute how you say it with pride

Say it honey

Wash-freaking-ton, wash-freaking-ton"

"Is it supposed to say Washington? Is that how the song goes?" Callum asked. My silence rule broken.

"No, you dork, it goes cali-freakin-fornia." Clayton glared at him. They started to get in each others faces and Derek pulled them apart. I smacked their arms as the 3 singing girls walked in. then they all froze and looked at the girls "Who are they?"

The first girl had fiery red hair and ocean blue eyes, it was the girl I had seen at the airport. The second girl was Alyxa, her brown eyes looking over the class room and widing in surprise when they saw me. So the third girl had to be Nala, but all I could see was a flash of dark curls. I knew it was her, even if I couldn't see, I can still smell and feel in my chest, it was Nala.

The girls all laughed and sat down in the front row. I was going to walk up and greet them when someone beat me there. "Hullo, new girl? You are sitting in my seat." tiffany, the most popular girl in the school stood in front of Nala, and looked down her nose at her.

"Well I was told to sit anywhere I want, and I want to sit here." I could hear the smile in her voice, and I sidled around so I could see half her face. She was smiling.

"Well you can want all you want, but my daddy owns this school, and I am rich." that is usually enough to cow the new kid into moving.

"Well good for your daddy." Nala just kept on smiling, she didn't make a move to turn at all.

"You see, my daddy bought me that chair so I can sit wherever I want. I don't know how poor your dad is, but he isn't the richest one here." tiffany leaned over and gave the human equivalent of snarling.

"But...." Arein started but Nala cut her off with a look. Arein just frowned and didn't say anything.

Nala got up, and looked her in the eye, "Ok, I'll move out of your chair." was I the only one to see her sly smile?