CHAPTER 1231_1240

Chapter 1231 Swindling Tu Qianshang

Tu Qianshang suddenly had a bad feeling upon seeing Long Chen’s look.

“Brat, don’t even think about doing anything crazy.”

Although he didn’t know what Long Chen was planning, after drinking with him a few times, he could tell just from Long Chen’s eyes that he was up to something evil.

“Tch, coward. I haven’t even said anything, and you’re already beating the drum of retreat. In the future, don’t ask me to drink with you again,” said Long Chen disdainfully.

“You think you can provoke me like this? Who do you think I am? Before I fled to the Wine God Palace, I dominated these lands! I’ve seen all sorts of people, and I know your type. I’m not going to take your shit.” Clearly, Tu Qianshang was someone with great experience and wouldn’t fall for his bait so easily.

He took out another jug of wine. This was a different wine that wasn’t so intense. After all, that previous wine was not used for casual drinking.

Long Chen received the jug and poured two new bowls of wine. He disdainfully said, “When did you ever dominate the lands? Weren’t you chased down by the ancient races to the point that you had nowhere to go? Weren’t you hunted like a dog? Saying that you fled to the Wine God Palace is truly accurate. If you didn’t flee like a dog, all that fat on your body would have been turned into a great stew for the ancient races.”

“Hmph, the ancient races just have too many people. They had hundreds of people in the same realm chasing after me and even people with higher cultivation bases. Was I not supposed to run and instead just throw my life away?” raged Tu Qianshang.

Back then, Tu Qianshang had exterminated several headquarters of the ancient races, completely infuriating them and causing them to move out in great force.

But even surrounded by countless experts, he had killed his own path out. The number of experts he had slain had shaken practically the entire Central Plains.

Most terrifying of all, through three years of running and counter-attacking, he used his Soul Transformation cultivation base to fight across realms and slay three of the race leaders hunting him down. Those race leaders had all been terrifying Life Star experts.

At that time, Tu Qianshang had caused quite the sensation. However, his actions ended up completely infuriating the ancient races, and they sent out supreme experts, heavily injuring him. Just as he was about to be killed, the Wine God Palace’s people saved him and he joined their worship of the Wine God.

Although Tu Qianshang had been defeated in the end, no one dared to laugh at him. Instead, they were full of admiration for his domineering manner.

“A defeat is a defeat. Why bother making excuses? When I was surrounded by powerful enemies, I was also fighting across realms. I’ve seen all kinds of sinister schemes. Well, that’s not really important. Fatty, I’m planning on giving you some great fortune. Whether or not you can take advantage of it will be up to yourself.” Long Chen drank a mouthful of wine and used his sleeve to wipe his mouth.

“Are you telling the truth? You’re just a Foundation Forging brat. What kind of fortune can you send me?” snorted Tu Qianshang, not believing him.

“You ungrateful fellow! If it hadn’t been for my formulas, would you have been able to refine that wine? If it hadn’t been for my formulas, would you have been able to reserve your baleful aura? Why don’t you think for yourself who else bothered giving you such fortune other than me?” cursed Long Chen.

He had noticed that Tu Qianshang’s baleful aura had lessened a great deal. Previously, his cultivation technique had been too domineering, and his accumulated killing intent had been too strong, which had caused a kind of special baleful aura.