CHAPTER 1221_1230

Start from the beginning

“Hmph, keep dreaming. Shameless bastards, you’re just idiots with overblown confidence. Today, I’ll let you and your ambitions die within this ancient remnant!” Xia Yunchong shot forward, unleashing a whistling fist at Han Wenjun.

“The idiot is you, Xia Yunchong. With your connection to your dragon vein severed, the amount of dragon vein energy you can use has dropped. Furthermore, you’ve already knelt to me, and you no longer have the power of your Undefeatable Dao. Without the pressure of the Undefeatable Dao restricting me, you still think you can win? Keep dreaming. You’re the one who will die here.” Han Wenjun smiled contemptuously. If it was before, he definitely wouldn’t have dared to fight Xia Yunchong in a one against one.

But now, he had stolen the Grand Chu and Grand Zhou’s dragon vein energy for himself, as well as broken Xia Yunchong’s Undefeatable Dao. He was fearless.

Their fist and palm once more collided, and both sides were knocked back by the other.

“Even without the domain of my Undefeatable Dao, I, Xia Yunchong, am not someone an idiot like you can look down upon!” shouted Xia Yunchong. He clearly sensed that his undefeatable will was no longer able to suppress others, but that didn’t affect the rest of his combat powers.

Han Wenjun was shocked inside. Even without the suppression of the Undefeatable Dao, making it so he could unleash his full power when fighting, he was still unable to suppress Xia Yunchong. His urge to kill Xia Yunchong rose.

The two of them continued a fierce fight, while Xia Youluo flew over to the other powerful enemies besieging the Grand Xia’s side.

“KILL!” Xia Youluo suddenly let out a furious roar. She who had been living a golden life and weaving her own dreams of the rest of the world had finally seen the cruelty of reality.

She hated herself for being naive, she hated herself for being foolish, and now she was transforming all this hatred into boundless killing intent.

Her sword mercilessly flew through the air. Each of her attacks was incredibly vicious, her moves almost suicidal. Her enemies were not able to stop her.

She felt like she had gone crazy. She needed to kill people, to kill all these enemies. That was the only way to vent her fury, her hatred, and to relieve the pain in her heart.

“Watch out, this woman’s crazy!” shouted an ancient race expert. Xia Youluo’s eyes were red, and she was unleashing boundless killing intent. She was ignoring other people’s attacks, continuously launching attacks where she exchanged injury for lives.

In the first instant, she took the lives of seven rank seven Celestials. Xia Youluo felt herself to be insane. She even felt a desire to die fighting on this battlefield, like that was the only way to relieve her guilt.

On this battlefield, the only rank eight Celestial from the Grand Han, Han Qijun, went all-out to block Xia Youluo’s sword. As a result, he almost coughed up blood in his first exchange with her.

“Ignore the others for now! Kill this crazy woman!” shouted Han Qijun.

Xia Youluo’s talent was innately high, and if it weren’t for her willful desire to have fun, her accomplishments probably wouldn’t be any less than Xia Yunchong’s.

Xia Youluo’s combat power was originally a level higher than Han Qijun’s. Now in this insane state, she had killed ten experts, none of them capable of matching her. If Han Qijun were to fight her one against one, he wouldn’t be able to last more than a few exchanges before being killed.

Originally, the addition of the ancient races and the Pill Tower’s experts should have allowed the Grand Han to completely suppress the Grand Xia’s experts. But Xia Youluo’s suicidal charge caught them completely off guard, and they abandoned their opponents to attack her.