Keiko, do not act rash. You must head for your teacher first before you engage. You must make sure that he knows of what you are about to do.

True but my classmates are still —

Keiko, this is one of the many moments your classmates have been training for. They will survive through this, undoubtedly. Consider all options before making a decision.

Yeah... yeah. You're right. I have to think of everything that could happen before heading in.

The reason this "Vanguard Action Squad" decided to suddenly attack is still unclear, but I have a feeling that the man from the USJ is behind this, or he might even be on the field. They could be looking for something... or someone.

Obviously, these guys are more experienced than the ones in the USJ, which means that our enemy is a team of veterans. They probably attacked in the places the heroes would be to make sure nothing stands between them and the students. The halfway point where Ragdoll is waiting, the start where Mandalay and Tiger are in, and the building the extra lessons people are staying in.

I have to head for the building, since Aizawa should be there. I have to be quick or he would've already fought a villain and headed into the forest to save the rest of the classes.

As her pace quickened in the changed direction, so did her mind, heartbeat and breathing; for one of the first few times, she felt nervous. Never did she go against a team of pro villains, more or less with the people she had to protect scattered around a place in which its landscape wasn't something Keiko was familiar with.

But the only way to get rid of her nerves is to think of a plan very carefully while heading for its starting point: the building.

Keiko reached the building, finally, right in time to see Aizawa battling against a dark haired villain with burns decorating his skin.

Fuck, that's Dabi, isn't it?

Keiko jumped forward with the help of her quirk and aimed a kick at Dabi's chest. Her foot hit its mark, pushing the man back.

"It's nice to see you, doll," Dabi said, his breathing a little uneven. "I didn't expect to find you here."

Liar. He seems to know something.

Which means that the league wants something to do with me.

"Same goes for you, Dabi," She grunted, standing in between him and her teacher.

"Kobayashi, what are you doing here?" Aizawa asked.

"Veteran villains," Keiko said shortly. "After someone. Fire in the forest."

Aizawa nodded at the short description. Keiko wasted no more time and tackled Dabi to the ground, her head slamming on his torso as the fell.

Quickly, Keiko turned him over on his chest and grabbed his arm and the back of his head, sitting on his back. "How many are you in here, what are your objectives."

Dabi let out a strained chuckle. "And why should I tell you that, doll?"

A grunt of surprise and pain left Dabi's lips as the ravenette mercilessly twisted his arm, breaking it. "Right arm is next. If you don't answer by then, I could do your legs, but it'll be a hassle for me to carry you."

Aizawa felt twinge of pride in his heart as he watched her do her thing. He would've done it himself if she wasn't there.

"Are you sure that's what you have to worry about?" Dabi grinned maniacally, a twinge of blue fire generating on his head, but Aizawa activated his quirk before it could spread.