"How did villains get here?!"

"Pixie Bob!" Midoriya attempted to approach the villains, but Keiko spread her arm out in front of him to stop him from moving any further.

"I hope you're doing well, UA High," the lizard spoke. "We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains."

"League of Villains?" Ojirou repeated, a bead of sweat trialing down his forehead. "How did the League of Villains get here?"

"Should I crush this girl's head?" The man holding the pillar to Pixie Bob asked, a smirk present on his face. "What do you think?"

Tiger growled. "I won't let you!"

Before either could move, the lizard stood between them. "Hold on, don't be rash. You too Tiger. Calm down. Whether it be taking or sparing someone's life, it must all follow Stain's principles."

Keiko deadpanned. Is he shitting me right now?

The emotions floating around in the air were as clear as day. Keiko could practically smell the fear and nervousness radiating off her classmates behind her. She was also pretty sure that the rest of the batch were also affected.

As Keiko expected, Iida had something to say about what the villain just insisted. "You're one of the people who follow his ideology?"

"Yes!" The lizard shouted. "Indeed I am. You, with the glasses! You're the one who brought Stain's end in Hosu."

The villain reached for the hilt that stuck out behind him. "Apologies for the late introduction."

He pulled on the hilt and brought it forward, the white cloth wrapping around it falling and revealing a large bundle of blades. "I'm Spinner, the one who will make Stain's dream a reality!"

Keiko's classmates gasped at the sudden revelation of a large weapon, but Tiger bravely stepped forward. "Say all you want, you bastards. That woman laying there, Pixie Bob, was looking forward to marriage. She was hoping to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. How can a man crush her face and stand there laughing about it?!"

"Funny, a hero trying to find happiness like an ordinary person!" Spinner hollered, charging towards them.

"Tiger! I've already given out the instruction to the others. Let's leave the students to Ragdoll." Mandalay turned toward the remaining Class 1A students. "Everyone, go! Avoid contact with them as much as possible. Class rep, you're in charge!"

Iida nodded. "Everyone, let's go!"

Keiko grabbed Midoriya's arm. "Izuku, get to Kota. Make sure he's safe. I'll go grab the rest of the batch."

Izuku nodded.

"Midoriya! Kobayashi!"

"Go ahead," Keiko ordered. She turned and looked at Iida straight in his eyes, making him stiffen slightly since she didn't drop her glare. "Go."

Iida understood the silent message and nodded once more, before leading the others away. Midoriya also wasted no time in going off in the direction of Kota's secret hideout.

"Kobayashi! Go with your classmates!" Mandalay said. She made eye contact with the girl, and she faltered a little.

How does a hero in training have not an ounce of fear in her eyes in the face of danger?

"I'm gonna find the others in the forest," Keiko said. "Ragdoll may be a pro, but I have a feeling a fire isn't the only thing happening in the forest that we have to worry about."

She spun around and ran straight into the forest, darkness engulfing her as she followed the path that was laid out for them to follow during the test of courage.