Did I mention we're having a sleepover and playing would you rather

So, while Freya and the girls went to go do their cheer thing, I was in uniform for the game, but first, I warned Freya what I was doing and made sure she was out of the way first. I cast a spell to make the cheer team come tumbling down, my eyes sparkling green with fake evil. My mom would be proud, or at least laugh or smiled. Not that she cared. As all villains know that caring was weakness, and that anything having to do with being good was the wrong kind of bad.

Since I wasn't really under a spell I was pretending to be evil, and act a little bit like Jay, he wasn't evil, but none the less still the kind of guy I liked best, the gold hearted bad boy. I was testing my powers, to see what I could do, and how far I could go before FGM tried to threaten me again. On the other hand, Freya was being more sugar and spice and everything nice more than usual because of Carlos who really probably had no evil bone in his body, he was a little sweetheart.

After the girls were done, the boys and myself made our way to the field, the game was a nail biter and soon Jay, and Carlos were playing, and everyone in the crowd was cheering for us. Even out in stands I could see my godfather's kids. James, Albus, and Lily. IDK how I knew that, but I could tell. During the game it was nice to see everyone working together, while in the game it didn't matter if we were VKs or AKs, we were just a team. And it didn't matter if I was a boy or not because no one except Jay knew.

The announcer guy kept going, and kept talking. Until the moment that my brother scored the last goal of the game, with the help of my friends and our school won. As the announcer guy spoke I began taking off my helmet. I figured that since everyone was excited that I wouldn't distract them. But then everyone watched me take it off and gasped. Ben had the team put him down, and Freya came over to me.

They came running at my side, and I took a mic in my hand. I know what you're all thinking, how you're surprised that I'm a girl. That a girl was playing a boys only game, but you've all seen Jackson Overland play and you know how good he was. I think girls should be able to play, and that guys should be able to do things that everyone thinks only girls should do. That's not ok. Yeah I know we've all been brought up to be like our parents, and follow in their footsteps, and not break tradition, but thanks to myself and Ben if we hadn't done that, my sister and her friends wouldn't be here.

When there was no follow up reaction, Ben took the mic from me, and said there was something he needed to say. He spelled out Mal's name, and then I took it back and spelled Jay's and then Freya did Carlos. And as if planned, after the three of us stated our undying love Freya went back to the squad and Ben told Doug to give him a beat, as Ben and the whole team danced to some ridiculous song.

and by the time it was over Mal had his jersey and Ben was in the audience. As during the performance Mal felt embarrassed and Evie made a comment about what was in the cookies. She pulled away before he could kiss her.

When Audrey announced that Chad was her BF it broke Evie's heart, and Ben stole the mic back and asked Mal to be his date to the coronation with him, and once she said yes, Freya and I took the mic back. Both: Jay, and Carlos.... Will you guys go with us to the coronation? Both: Yes! We all hugged happy to hear that, over their shoulders we fist bumped as did the boys, we were all one step closer to our goal.

Audrey was so mad! Hey if a plus came out of any of us being spelled then Audrey is no longer a part of our lives. She was Chad's problem now. But Evie was still upset. I pat Evie on the back hugging her. Don't worry E I'm gonna see them both at the restaurant so, I'll cast a spell on them both to make them look silly. You will do no such thing, Freya teased. We looked down at my bracelet.