is she pregnant 17

Next morning sidharth woke up and realized that Shehnaaz is not beside him, but then he heard a voice from washroom he went inside the washroom and then he saw his baby his jaan puking up everthing whatever she had ate from yesterday he immediately ran towards her and started rubbing her back, he slapshed water on her face making her cells relax then after few minutes when she stopped puking he carried her to their bed and gave her water.

"Abhi kesa lag rha hai sweetheart" asked sidharth while she snuggled into him while indicating him to massage her head, he smiled and stared to do that while he asked a worker to bring lemonade and breakfast.

Then after few minutes the servents bought the lemonade and breakfast, sidharth passed her the lemonade and she drank it but the moment.

"Sidharth mera khatta khane ka man hai bahut" said shehnaaz making him confuse because she doesn't like sour food that much but today she is asking for it.

"Par baby tumhe toh vo psand nahi hai" said sidharth confusingly

"Haan toh aaj man hai khaane ka tum la nahi sakte" she said rudely giving him another shock as she never talk like this.

"Accha sorry baba, yeh lo sour candy hain" he said while giving her the candy from the drawer while she happily ate it.

"Ab tum sandwich kha lo" said sidharth

While she took the bite of the sandwich she had to ran towards the washroom to puke again.

"Shehnaaz baby kya hua" asked sidharth while running behind her.

"Sidharth mujhe bahut chakkar aa rahe hain or vomit ka bhi feel ho rha hai" said shehnaaz while coming back into the room, and lying on the bed sidharth covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead and made her to sleep. Then he went into his priti di's room where mom and priti di were sitting, he kept his head in her lap

"Kya hua sid tu tensed lag rha hai" said mom while ruffling his hairs.

"Haan kya hua" asked priti di who was sitting beside mom

"Yaar mom shehnaaz ko subha se vomiting ho rahi hai, infact kafi nauseous feel hi rha hai usse or mood swings bhi ho rahe hain" said sidharth while priti di and mom looked at each other while thinking the same thing

"Ese kyu dekh rahe ho tum dono ek dusre ko" said sidharth confusingly

"Kuch nai vo ese he, BTW kya tum dono ka ab tak koi sexual contact hua hai" asked priti di making him blush remembering last night when he and Shehnaaz had made love for the first time

"Blush karna band kar or answer de" said priti di bring him back from his memory world

"Vo..tujhe kya isse" said sidharth making priti di huff

"Sidharth, I think so shehnaaz is pregnant kyuki yeh sab ussi time hota hai, or tum ek baar doctor se baat karo" said priti di giving him shock as he never thought about the baby, it's not like that he doesn't want the baby, he love kids and want of his own even he want to experience parenthood with Shehnaaz but he wasn't sure that she was ready or not.

"Vo pregnant nahi hui hogi I am sure" he said while then they saw Shehnaaz coming in to the room so they all became quiet.

"Siddy, yaar mujhe fir se ulti (vomit) aa gyi" she said disappointingly

"Koi baat nahi baby, priti can you give me pregnancy testers" said sidharth while she nodded in yes

"Shehnaaz tum ek second washroom mai jao, mai aya udhar" said sidharth and took 5 pregnancy testers from priti di went went inside the washroom where Shehnaaz was standing and he locked the door.

"Siddy kya hua" asked shehnaaz when he pulled her lower down.

"Baby abhi tumhe toilet ayi hai kya" asked sidharth while she nodded in yes.

"Baby tum eyes close karo or pee karo okay" said sidharth while shehnaaz closed her eyes while sitting on pot and peeded, while sidharth collected her urin sample and put a drop of it on all the testers and waited for a minute.

"Siddy ab jau kya" asked shehnaaz while washing her hands.

"Haan baby tum jao" said sidharth while they both moved out of the room while shehnaaz kept her head on Rita Maa lap and slept while sidharth was waiting for 2 minutes to get over, after few seconds he saw two red lines on all the testers, sweat beads started to form on his head while, his tears formed in his eyes he was all shock.

"Sidharth kya aya" asked Maa

"Mom she is pregnant" he said making both of them happy, while happiness tears were flowing from her eyes, he was jumping with joy but then his eyes fell on her innocent face.

Sidharth's pov

I can't believe mai dad banne wala hun mai humesha se yhi chata tha, lekin I am not sure ki shehnaaz ready hai, Main jaanta hun ki jab usse pta chalega toh vo bahut khush hogi, lekin usse abhi iss responsibility ke baare mai nahi pta, or kya uski body ready hai ek baby ko carry karne ke liye" he thought
Pov end

"Kya soch rha hai sidharth" asked mom breaking his chain of thoughts

"Mom, vo kya vo. .. kya shehnaaz ready hai" before he could complete Shehnaaz woke up because of noise and asked "kis chiz ke liye siddy"

"Shehnaaz tum pregnant ho sidharth is chiz ke baare mai bol rha hai" said priti di before sidharth could say anything, while shehnaaz became numb at her place and started to cry making him more scared.

"Kya hua baby, tumhe yeh baccha nahi chahiye, jaan nahi chahiye toh it's okay please tum ro mat" said sidharth while taking her in his arms and making her sit on his lap.

"Esa nahi hai siddy yeh toh khushi ke aasu (tears) Hain main toh bahut khush hun, siddy humara baby" she said joyfully making him happy that she was really ready for a baby but the only fear in his mind was that would her body be able to carry a child.

"Siddy kya hua, tum khush nahi ho" asked shehnaaz while taking his face in between her palms

"Nahi baby mai bahut khush hun, bass abhi hum doctor ke chalte hain" said sidharth

"Par kyu" asked shehnaaz confusingly

"Baccha, doctor hume btayega ki aap fit ho or baby ke health kesi hai" said sidharth while she made an O shape mouth

"Lekin abhi thodi der mai chale jaana" said priti di

"Nahi, thodi der mai hum sabke saath ghar pr party karenge" said sidharth and called the doctor and told her about their visit.

Aap logo ko pta hai ki apni likhi hui stories permanently save karte hain, ya fir bina screenshot liye save karte hain, pta hai toh please bta do