Stalked!

Olivia got home late and when she opened the door there was a note on the floor.

Watch your back bitch.

She was freaked out but she didn't want to tell Elliot.  She knows how protective he gets over her and decided it was best left unsaid.

"Hey Liv" Elliot said kissing her softly. 

"Hey" she said quietly.

"Are you OK?" he asked, bringing her close to him.

"I'm fine" she said looking down.

"Baby what is it?" he asked looking down at her.

"Nothing I just don't feel well" she lied.

"Oh are you sure you OK?" he asked.

"You wanna make it better for me baby?" she whispered seductively.

"It'd be my pleasure" he whispered back.  She grabbed his hand and dragged him to her bedroom.....

Olivia went to work and those guys were there again. "Hey livvy" one of them smiled.

"Hi" Olivia said quietly.

"You don't seem yourself. I bet you're all tired out from screwing Elliot right?" he asked.

"What?" she asked looking to him confused.

"I told you to watch your back. You didn't listen" he smirked.  "It was fun to watch though"

"What the fuck! Get out!" Olivia yelled.

"Sorry sweetheart but you can't make me leave" he said looking her up and down.

As the days went on the same man showed up, his visits becoming more frequent. She was walking home from work when he stopped her.  "Heading home already?" he asked stepping closer to her. 

"Just leave me alone!" she yelled. He pulled her close. 

"You're my bitch now" he whispered and he kissed her deeply.  Olivia didn't know that Elliot was watching from a distance and saw them kiss.  He walked off not seeing Olivia slap the guy across the face.  She saw Elliot get in his car and drive off. 

"ELLIOT WAIT!" she yelled running to his car, but he was gone.

2 days later - 12:30am.

Olivia called to Elliot's place so they could talk things through. She needed him to know that she didn't want to kiss that guy, she didn't even know who's name. She knocked on the door and when he saw her he tried to close the door but she stopped him.

"Elliot hear me out!" she pleaded.

"I don't wanna hear it Liv just leave" Elliot said coldly.

"Please. I don't even know him! He's been stalking me"

"Wow.. That's original"

"It's true!"

"What the fuck! If you found someone else you do what a normal person does and break up. You don't make up stories about some fake stalker" Elliot slammed the door and Olivia just stands there.  Tears stream down her face.  She decided there's no point standing outside his door alnight and started walking home, but she's not alone......

Hope you likedSorry it's written so weirdly. Thanks for reading!