Finding The Past.

Elliot was at Liv's place and was going to make dinner but as usual her fridge was empty. "Do you eat anything else besides Chinese?" he laughed. 

"I like pancakes" she said innocently.

"Well luckily for you I'm an amazing chef" he laughed.

"Oh well I'm not"

"Awe little wivvy can't cook" he said jokingly and she rolled her eyes. He put his hands around her waist and they cooked together, when they were finished she turned to face him.

"El you've got something on your face" she said. 

"Where?" he asked. She grabbed a pinch of flour and threw it at his face.

"Right there" shr laughed. He took the bag of flour and started throwing it at her. 

"Now surrender!" he yelled holding the flour as if it were a weapon.

"Never!" Olivia yelled back, she grabbed the syrup off of the table and squirted it at him. He took the bag of flour and dunked it over her head. She quieted his face with syrup and some went up his nose. After a half hour  they'd calmed down and Olivia helped Elliot get all the syrup out of his nose.

They looked around and noticed the mess they made, they cleaned it up and now they just needed to clean themselves up. "I'm gonna go for a shower" Olivia stated.

"OK I'll go after you" Elliot said, his nose was still blocked slightly.

"Or..." Olivia smirked.  "We could just hop in together?" she suggested and Elliot smiled.

"I like that idea" he smirks. They both get in and Elliot holds Olivia close, kissing her softly. He let his hands explore her, giving her chills. "I love you" he whispered kissing her yet again. She deepened the kiss, bringing herself even closer to him.  He gently made his way inside her.

After  their moment in the shower they got out and dried themselves off.  Flour still traced the kitchen floor.  Elliot was looking around for something to clean it with and he stumbled upon a picture of Serena.  "What're you doing with that?" Olivia asked shakily. 

"Oh.. I was looking for something to clean the floor and I found it. I'm sorry, it's clearly important, but why do you have it hidden away?" he looked deep into her eyes as he spoke and could see she was hurting. She took the picture from him and looked down at it. 

"She's my mother.  She's dead" Olivia said quietly. 

"Oh Liv I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" Elliot said walking towards her. 

"You didn't upset me" Olivia said biting her lip. "I'm glad she's dead" she added and a tear streamed down her face. Elliot gently wiped it away and held her close. 

"You wanna talk about it?" he asked softly.   Olivia looked down, Elliot walked her to the couch and sat her on his lap.  He gently ran his hands through her hair, giving her a sense of comfort.

"She made my life a living hell" Olivia said tearily. She snuggled in closer to Elliot feeling safer in his arms. 

"What did she do baby?"

"She-she hit me and starved me. She was drunk all the time. I had to clean up after her but the worst part was...." she completely broke down which isn't like her.

"Shhh it's OK, you can tell me" he whispered rocking her gently. 

"Well she would always bring these random guys home with her... But when she passed out they'd get bored and - and they'd..r-rape me" she said burying her face in his chest.  He could feel her tears seep through his shirt. 

"She can never ever hurt you again.  I know what it's like.  My dad hit me too but I'm so sorry that this happened.  I want you to know that I'm here if you ever wanna talk" he whispered kissing her forehead.  She felt so safe in his arms, she never ever wanted to let go, but she had to get work.  She kissed him goodbye and headed to work. 

When she got there, two men approached her.  "Hey Livvy" one said, but she didn't recognize them, he looked her up and down.  Olivia just smiled and walked off.   Who were they? How did they know her?

Morrrrrreeeee is on the wayyyyyy!!! Hope you enjoyedThanks everyone! I'll update my others soon I promise!