Level 8: Filolial And Dragon

Start from the beginning

Zane: Relax, it's no big deal. We can still sell materials, medicine, and equipment to shops if we need to replenish cash. And Keith handles most of our trades.

Keith: And having another companion as backup could be helpful. Either for extra baggage bearers or battle mounts.

Yanoka: I see your point, but that doesn't mean I fully support it.

The group entered the Apothecary to sell some medicine, only for the Apothecarist to take out a book of intermediate medicine.

Apothecarist: I have lots of relatives in Lute Village. They're the ones who asked me to help you out here.

Raphtalia: *whispers* Do you think it might have been someone you two have saved back then?

The two boys shrugged, not really knowing who exactly those people could be.

Apothecarist: This grimoire has recipes for finer medicine than the ones you bring me. Use it, it's yours.

Thanks to the system's auto translation, the book was easily translated for the two World Jumpers.

Keith: Thank you so much. We shall make good use of it during our travels.

Apothecarist: There's something else. The old hag in the magic shop was asking to see you. It's for a similar reason, she said you helped her grandkid back in the Lute Village battle.

The group headed there next after selling the medicine they didn't need. Upon reaching the magic shop, they encountered the elderly witch with another gift for them.

 Upon reaching the magic shop, they encountered the elderly witch with another gift for them

Elderly Witch: The young lady has the affinity of light and dark magic. And the other young lady has affinities for fire and charm magic.

Zane: I'm just gonna guess that our magic affinity relates to our magic skill set. I have fire, ice, and lightning while Keith has fire and ice.

Elderly Witch: That is correct. Though I did sense a fair bit of healing magic on you, young man.

She points to Zane, who smugly looks at Keith. The kitsune rolled his eyes in amusement.