Should we break up?

It was a miracle how the company was still standing, Changbin exhaled slowly and carefully as if it was a sin to be breathing seeing as the current situation was not exactly...untroubled.

The whole business world should know how dangerously spine-chilling Lee Minho can be when something did not go the way he wanted them to be - there is a bit of an exaggeration but Changbin was sure everybody else will agree with his claim.

For the record, one major project and three minor projects were secured as of today, monthly profit was tripled and company's weekly ranking stayed at the very top once again.

All were nothing but amazing news and Lee Minho should be in a good mood when Changbin, as his Secretary, relayed the overall report of the day. Unfortunately, he should have seen the tell-tale signs the moment he noticed the absence of citrusy rose scent and the lack of food on the table.

Changbin ducked out of the way when a rectangular object suddenly flew into his line of sight and the crashing sound it made as it collided with the coffee table behind him made Changbin's throat all the more dry.

Straightening up, he went over to pick up the flung phone and carefully placed it back on the work desk where he was met with a very, eerily, silent Minho.

"Do you need me to," Changbin cleared his throat. "Do you need me to drive you, sir?"

It was past six and usually on Fridays, Minho would have driven home himself three hours ago, handling personal matters for an hour or two or might up to three, before coming back to the company.

Without so much as a curt verbal response, Minho abruptly pushed back his chair and stood up, pocketing his phone and leaving his other things to stride out of his office.

Changbin grabbed the keys to the car and shot his assistant Secretary, Han Jisung, a wary smile when the other pulled a questioning face at him after Minho passed by.

The tall, obviously of companies, buildings faded into more of shops, bakeries, cafés, schools and universities. A familiar university logo came into view after a twenty minutes ride and Changbin stopped the white porshe in front of a dome shaped building.

Despite coming there more than a few times, Minho still took the visitor's pass when he passed by the counter and was greeted by the middle-aged women.

"The same room, sir," she had informed with a polite bow.

Minho reciprocated the gesture and disappeared into the elevator to the third floor and swung the fourth door to the left without thinking twice.

A mop of dark red blended in black, back turned to him and wide shoulders hunched over the small study table were what greeted Minho and he felt irritation bubbling at the pit of his stomach.

Only when Minho pulled on one of the earbud did the person showed him his eyes, slightly wide at the sudden interruption, but went back to normal, almost delicately, when he realised who it was.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the company?"

That questioned earned him a clenched jaw from Minho and it seemed to answer the question.

The boy tapped the screen of his phone to reveal the time and pursed his lips before meeting Minho's eyes again.

"You should be at the company, Minho."

It was obvious from the white knuckles of tightly clenched fists and the way his chest rise and fall slowly that Minho was willing himself to calm down. He did not wish to make a scene nor make this situation worse.

So he unclenched his fists and jaw to school a reserved expression, "Have dinner at my place, Seungmin."

"I'm busy," he gestured towards his opened laptop and notebook full of neatly written words that Minho recognised from the law major the boy was taking.